4-𝘜𝘴 𝘖𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦?

Vote, COMMENT and Share please❤️I've finally made 100k views on the first book. Thank you all so much for reading and voting and shit like that‼️❤️

*1 week later*

Anonymous

I've been locked up for a whole week now, police been tryna get answers but I ain spilling shit. When I get out ima get that motherfucker Jace too. He set me up, why? I don't know but none of that shit matters, he's gonna get his.

______
Janae

This past week has been great. The boys met Keith and they love him, Santos has a little attitude towards him but he's like that with everyone. Keith watched the boys while I worked, he's a big help now. He took the boys shopping for new clothes and toys, stuff that don't really need right now because they are beyond spoiled.

I was a bit nervous about the boys meeting him but they just clicked. Nova is all he talks about now. One night Santos asked me why hasn't he been here and I just told him he lived far away.

But right now I'm leaving work and going to Keith's Apartment to go get the boys. Me and Keith have our flirty moments but nothing serious. He keeps bringing up us getting back together but I honesty don't know what to do. I'm afraid to get attached and get my heart broken again. But I wanna do what's right for our kids. I'm just in a tough situation right now. And I'm talking to someone right now anyway, and it wouldn't be fair if I just run back to him.

I texted Keith letting him know I was on the way. When I stopped at the Red light I looked to the right and seen Monica, she smirked and blew a kiss at me. Before I could react the light turned green and she sped off.

When I pulled up to his place I got out I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. "That's mama!!" Nova yelled I heard his little feet racing towards the door.

"Don't open that door boy!" Keith yelled. A few second later Keith opened the door and Nova ran and hugged my legs.

"Hey mama!!" I picked him up and walked inside, "Hey baby" I said kissing his cheek and putting him down.

I walked to the couch where Santos was and kissed his cheek he wiped it off making me gasp. "Chill out ma, I'm getting too big for kisses" He said twisting his hair.

"And who told you that?" I said crossing my arms.
"Real niggas don't get kisses from their mom" He said in all seriousness.

"Oooo Ma lemme tell you all about my day, dad took us to the mall and we had a bunch of ice cream then he took us to this old looking big house with a bunch of guys and naked girls, we saw uncle Jace there and uncle Alex!!" Nova explained making both me and Keith eyes pop.

"You took them to the trap?!" I yelled getting up and walking over to him.

"Jace said I had to be there to get something right away, and I wasn't far from it and I couldn't leave the boys in the car" He said scratching his head.

"Boys go upstairs and close the door" I said mugging the fuck out Keith. When the boys got upstairs I pushed Keith.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! I don't want the boys to be involved in that shit!! They are four years old and you got them in a place like that? They could've gotten hurt!!" I said pushing him again.

He lightly grabbed my arms and pinned me on the wall. "But they didn't!! I wouldn't let anything happen to them and you know that now chill out!! And before I got there I told the guys to put the drugs and guns up, two bitches so happened to walk out of one of the rooms but Jace handled that. That's all they seen, I told them that that's where grown men hang out sometimes, I wouldn't harm them Janae" He said looking me in the eyes.