5-𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘔𝘢𝘯?

Vote, Comment, and Share. I have a lot of ghost readers that don't show no type of love, I wanna know how you all feel about the book. I'm really thinking about deleting this book. Follow me as well and my social media accounts are in my Bio. Just be active, I would really appreciate it.

Also, go read my other book Lust, it's getting really good. And share my book and tell people to read. Thanks💋.

______
Gabi

I haven't spoken to Dre in a while and I'm kinda surprised I made it this far. He tried to get me back multiple times but I wasn't going for it. I'm in the process of moving into a townhouse. I've been real independent and I must say, I'm very proud of myself.

I've been doing great in school and I've time to relax and not really stress about anything.

"Ma'am where do you want the two couches?" One of the movers asked. I walked in the living room and showed where I wanted it. Drea was with my mother right now so It's just me. She has been surprisingly calm with everything going on, as long as she see's her father at least every two days then she's alright.

Dre finally unblocked me off everything and takes every chance he gets to be petty and throw shade. At first it hurt but I learned to not give a fuck. I unfriended him but he's the first person that watches my story on Snapchat which makes me laugh, I could tell he was hurt but he caused that on himself.

I was very hurt for a little minute but I had to suck it up and move on, I have a child to take care of. Dre is acting real childish at the moment and when he learns to grow up maybe we can talk like civil adults and work out co-parenting.

I walked upstairs to my room and smiled at how nice everything looked. I could've gotten a bigger place but that would be unnecessary because it's just me and Drea. I sat my drink down and decided to hang up some pictures.

I picked up a photo of everyone when we were in high school, we've changed so much that it's crazy. We looked so young and now four years later here we are Nurses, business owners, Basketball players and more. I hung it up by my mirror and smiled to myself.

"Gabriella?!" My moms loud voice boomed catching me off guard. She was supposed to be home watching Drea. I quickly walked downstairs and seen my mom in the doorway with Drea in her arms and my little sister beside her with tears running down her face.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked grabbing Drea out of her hands.

"I need a break, your sister here is very disrespectful and just doesn't listen and I need a little time to myself, and on top of that you're always wanting me to babysit a child I didn't create, you're not fit to be a mother Gabi, I love my grand baby to death but you have too much going on" She snapped and I put Drea down and told her and my sister to go to her room.

"So now you have a problem with watching her when you used to beg me to let you keep her? You know what that's fine you don't have to worry about keeping her anymore since you can't handle it" I shrugged and her eyes widened.

"So you're going to take my grandchild away from me?! She yelled crossing her arms and I just stood there with a blank expression on my face.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now mom, I wanted Drea away from all of this so I could surprise her with her new room but you wanna act like a child and storm over here and throw a tantrum, but are you done? Because I can pay someone to watch her or take her to her father" I shrugged and she mugged me and left leaving the door wide open.