1-𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

Please vote and Comment‼️Let me know how you feel on certain parts of the book‼️And my new book LUST is out please go read it and tell other people to read it‼️
_____
Janae

"Santos, stop throwing toys at your brother, it's not nice" I told Santos as I cleaned the counter. He sucked his teeth then went in the living room "I heard that!! Do it again and see if I don't pop you!" I warned

"Mama?" Nova called rubbing his head.

"Yes baby" I answered looking down at him.

"Do we have to start preschool now?" He whined.

"Stop pouting, you're a big boy and yes you do, I have a lot of work to do and I need you need to start learning things so you can be smart, you don't wanna be dumb do you?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He shook his head quick "I thought so, mommy wants you and your brother to be smart and strong" I said kissing his forehead.

Today I have to mail out some products and make sure everything is in order. "Ya'll ready?" I asked the boys while finishing up their lunchbag.

"Yes ma'am" They answered in unison.

"Alright come get ya'll bag" I told them. They raced to the kitchen. "Haha I won!" Nova yelled making me smile. He already decided that he wants to be a football player when he grows up. Santos is still thinking..

I grabbed everything I needed and we all walked out. I locked the house up and got the boys situated in the car. I turned the car on and drove off.

"Aye mama!" Santos yelled from the back

"Yeah boy" I playfully rolled my eyes knowing what he was gonna ask me.

"Can you play Nba Youngboy?" He asked making me laugh. He asks me to play him every time we get in the car. I played his favorite song "Pour one" by youngboy. Him and Nova sang the whole thing. When we got to a stop light I rapped with them and put it on Snapchat.

I pulled up to their new school and got them out the car. Nova held my left hand while Santos held the other. We walked inside following the signs leading us to the class the boys needed to go.

We walked inside the class and little kids were everywhere. Nova gripped my hand tight, he was very uncomfortable. Santos mouth hung open, he had never witnessed something like this.

Some lady walked up with a huge smile on her face. "Hello there, I'm Ms.Francis I'm their teacher" She said holding her hand out for me to shake. I let go of Santos hand and shook it.

"I'm Janae, and this right here is Nova" I said smiling pointing to Nova his eyes were wide "And Santos" She tried to shake their hand buh Nova turned away and Santos just mugged her. I pinched him, he quickly shook it.

"It's very nice to meet you boys, we're going to have lots of fun here and you're going to learn a lot. How about you two go play with the other kids and make some new friends?" She suggested.

Santos walked away and played by himself he's not really a people person. Nova still had a hold of my hand. I bent down to his level "Nova, mommy has to go do a couple of things, I'll be back to pick you and your brother up later ok? Be good for mommy" I said hugging him and kissing his forehead.

He hugged me back and ran to play with Santos. I walked over and kissed Santos forehead he wiped it off making me gasped. "I'm just playing mama" He laughed getting up hugging me.

"I'll see y'all later" I told them leaving.

Their teacher gave me a few papers that I needed to fill out. Once I got everything I need from her I left.