Ch.2 The Falling Boy

Noire's pov

Cant neptune take this seriously? She asked me for help in raising her shares but refuses to put in actual effort. I give an embarrassed sigh. Neptune, nepgear, and her friends are getting overwhelmed by dogoos of all things. This wont help out me either share wise. Suddenly a sharp whistle tone like something falling from the sky appears. Then a meteor crashes into the ground and all the dogoo melt away, as if they couldn't handle the shock-wave from the crash. I fly over to Neptune.

"Why didnt you transform? They would have been easier if took it serious for one thing. If it wasnt for that meteor you would still be in trouble" I lecture her, frowning.

"There w-were t-to many to do anything." Neptune gets between breaths. Suddenly I here a groan from the crater.

I fly over to the crater and see a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes in the crater. To be honest I was caught off guard by the factor that he was the meteor that just crashed and even more by the fact that he was a guy.

"A MALE?!" I accidentally shout out loud.

"Y-Yeah, and he has a name too." The boy says through gritted teeth. At first I thought he was angered by my comment but then I see the blood leaking through his hands.

"Your injured!" Compa shouts as she runs down into the crater and kneels down next to the boy. He looks to be in his teens, maybe young adult. Compa removes the boys arms from over his chest and then claw stuck in his chest is revealed. I dont recognize the claw, but the most worrying part was the size of the claw. It was at least the size of a whole arm.

"Dont worry, it aint that bad." He says as he tugs at it, making it move slightly and makes him lurch forward in pain.

"DONT! Moving it would just make it worst, lets see if the village has any supplies." Compa informs him as she gets up and runs to the crowd of villagers. The boy wipes away a tear as he tries to adjust himself and looks up suddenly.

I hear that whistling sound again but this time I look up and see the meteor land just behind Compa. The shockwave of this one knocks compa off her feet. Once the dust settled instead of a human it was a creature. This creature has a black hide and yellow eyes. It looks deadly to the bone. And not to mention its missing a claw on its right paw. It is facing us as it seemingly focuses directly on max before it hears a wimper from behind it and turns around.

Compa slowly crawls backwards away from the wolf like beast. Its at least three times bigger than a human.

I charge forward as fast as I can but as soon as I take off the creature leaps towards Compa as she gives a scream for help. Im not going to make it! Out of the corner of my eye I see a flash of colors almost too fast to see. The flash of colors then pass me and charges the beast.

Just as the beast is mere millimeters away from Compa, the flash of colors hit the beast and the colors harden to reveal its the boy.

The beast is knocked a couple feet away and looks at the boy. It howls out as it lowers itself to the ground and prepares to fight the boy.

===============
Max's pov

Guess I cant afford to pass out yet. I extend my right arm out to my side and suddenly flames burst from just above my hand and my blade drops from the flames. My gladius gleams a sapphire blue in my hand.

"You there" I tell the girl that was trying to help me earlier, her hair was blonde, almost a light yellow color, strange. "Get out of here, before its too late."

The girl nods and gets to her feet and runs past me back to her friends. Then I remember the claw. I can't fight with it in me. I place my left hand on it and yank, as hard as I can, and it comes out with a painful snap! I give a pained yelp, I think I broke a rib. I then turn my attention to the yeager.