Ch.22 Contest of the goddesses pt.3

3rd person

As goku and max ascend up to everyone else, both luther and vegeta look like they're about to explode.

"Um, you two alright?" Max asks as he walks up to his seat on a platform lower then the goddesses (and compa and IF), but max's seat is directly below black heart's seat.

"Tch, im fine, its this weakling that wont stop mimicking me." Vegeta says as he stands up.

"Mimicking you! Your mimicking me!" Luthur says in retort, bolting upright from his seat.

"I'm in no mood for such childish games. Let's settle this on the tournament grounds." Vegeta says as he walks past luthur and descends a flight of stairs onto the tournament stage.

"Games! Childish! Weakling!! Tch, I'll show him who's weak." Luthur says, mainly to himself as the weakling part is what stung the most. He descends the stairs as his anger boils up.

"Wow, vegeta seems to have gotten to your friend there." Goku says as he takes his seat, below purple heart.

"Yeah, I hope he doesnt let it get to him too much though, luthur isnt as. . . sparing as I am." Max says.

"Haha, same here, after a gruesome battle after we first met I let him leave after he almost destroyed earth." Goku says, remembering his first encounter with vegeta.

"Yeah, my first encounter with luthur wasnt bad, but my first encounter with luthur in this dimension wasnt as, sparing." Max says, thinking thoasands of years back.

"Well, at least he's better now." Vert defends.

"True, hmm, but I wonder what luthur wants if he wins." Max ponders. "Hey noire-" Max tilts his head to look to black heart but stops as he blushes and looks straight.

"Hmm? What is it?" Black heart asks.

"Umm, two things, one, who do you think is going to win?" Says on accident, meaning to ask something else.

"You, of course." Black heart says in slight disbelief.

"Sorry, sorry, I meant to ask what you think luthur wants if he wins." Max corrected, embarrassed by that and another thing.

"Hmm, I dont know to be honest, also what else do you have to say?" Black heart asks.

"Uh. . . two. . . It wasnt a good a idea to wear that dress and have me right below you." Max says, bright red as he looks towards the tournament grounds.

Black heart hastily moves her hands to her to cover herself up and turns red, but instead of yelling at max, she turns to purple heart.

"You designed this on purpose didnt you?!" Black heart asks, in mainly disbelief and anger.

"Well, I had to give luthur and max something to look at while not battling." Purple heart smugly replies.

"Oohh, so thats why luthur was looking up at me so much." Green heart says as she looks at Luthur's seat.

"Huh, oh, hey! Looks like vegeta and luthur are about to fight!" Goku exclaims as he sees them ready to fight.

Luthur made his way to the tournament grounds and stopped at about thirty feet away from vegeta, a slightly wicked smile plastered on his face.

"Unlike the buffoon of a warrior that fought before me, I'm not going to use my fists but my blade instead." Luthur says as he pulls a new blade out from the scabbard on his back.

The blade looks to be about two and a half feet long, double edged, and on one side of the blade is the words "No Surrender" engraved into it.

"Hmph, I wouldn't have it any other way, now I can crush you while at your strongest." Vegeta taunts as he powers up into super saiyan blue.