Ch.9 Why Am I A Fox?

Max's pov

We make it back to vert's basilicom, all happy about our newly unlocked forms. Vert says now its a true party to celebrate. Which i agree.

"Well, before that, i think we need to take baths, we are all kinda dirty after all that." Vert says.

"You have two bathrooms, right?" i ask, no way am i taking a shower with eight females.

"No, but you can go in first." Vert offers, i ain't falling for that.

"Nah, you guys can go first." I say.

"Oh, but i insist, It wouldnt be kind to give the only male disrespect, besides whats the worst that can happen?" vert continues.

I sigh, she has something planned.

"Fine." I say and she points me in the direction to the bathroom.

Vert's pov

After max went into the bathroom i pull out a small speaker system, and say to the ladies behind me. "Want to hear what he's doing?" i ask them.

"What, is this thing listening into him, or something?" noire asks.

"yep, i want to know what he does." I say.

"Well, what the worst that can happen?" neptune agrees with me.

"you're a real pervert, vert." Blanc says to me.

"Maybe."

Then walking can be heard from the speaker system as max enters the bathroom. a sigh can be heard from him. "I do not trust this, knowing them, they are going to join in or something, i know it." He says.

We hear him slump down into the water, And starts to relax. "I think i needed this, but, i shouldn't let my guard down, i know they are planning something. " Max talks to himself. Suddenly he laughs. "Im talking to myself, i must be going insane."

"Well, he aint wrong." Noire says, and we hear max move.

"W-why did i hear noire?" we hear him finish bathing himself in a hurry and get out of the water.

"Oh, yeah, the speaker is two way." I whisper to the others. but then we hear max say something unusual.

"I've been here before, haven't I? This place seems far too familiar to be just coincidental." He says as he exits the bathroom.

He enters the room we are in and see's the speaker system before i could put it away.

"Wait, how did you change so fast?" noire asks.

"I rushed myself. Anyways, I don't like being listened into." Max says.

"What? How did you know?" I ask him, surprised.

"I recognize this place, I have been here before, a long time ago. Anyways, its time to eat." He shakes it off as we prepare the feast.

=========
Max's pov

Once we all sat down at the table laid out,  I dug in. I consumed everything, two turkeys, five bowls of ramen, ten bowls of noodles, eight helpings of the soup, an entire pig and cow, half of a cake and a little more.

The others where astonished by my almost insatiable hunger. "H-how much can you eat?!" nepgear asks.

"*Muffled burp* alot." I answer with a mouth full of noodles.

"Can you eat more?" rom asks.

"Mm-hmm." my mouth still full.

"So, anyways, would everyone like some tea?"

We all said yes but i still had a mouth full. Noire was fed up at this point. "For god sakes, swallow!"

I gulp down the mouth full i had, As vert hands out the tea, i look at mine and see its a slightly different color then the others but i blame the amount of food i ate.

I drink down my tea but feel, off.

"Hey, vert, what kind of tea is this?" i ask her.

"Just normal tea, no enhancements." She hides her smile horribly.

Suddenly a cloud of smoke engulfed me and I felt even more off. First off, my ears feel higher then they should be and I can feel the end of the chair im in with a strange sensitivity.

I look behind me and see I have a tail and look at the window to see I have fox ears.

Without looking at her, I say to vert."Vert, what did you do?" I say in a low tone.

"I may have gave you a compound that turns you into a fox-humanoid creature." She says.

I sigh, loudly. "Will this wear off?" I ask.

"Yes, in about eight hours." She explains.

"Can I just sleep it off?" I ask.

"If you want." She answers.

I stand up and see that noire is drooling while looking at me. "Noire, your drooling." I tell her.

This seemed to snap her out of her faze and she wipes the drool from her mouth. "N-no i wasnt, i just had a little too much in my mouth." She tries to cover up.

I chuckle, and yawn."Yea, im going to sleep this off, night." I wave to the others as i plan to go to bed. I near the door when i realize my guard is down. And that rom and ram would be interested in my tail. I start to turn when i feel four small hands clamp down on my tail.

I yelp and hold back, this feeling is not one I like.

I turn to rom and ram who are now running their hands throw my tail.

I try to get my words out  but end up stuttering. "R-rom, R-ram, please let go of that- M-my tail, please." I ask them.

"Okay, but its so soft." They respond.

After exiting the room and making it to the extra room I was in, I let out a groan, that has been stifled for a while.

"I neve want to experience this again, nor did i want to find out noire likes this kind of thing." I say as I lay down and close my eyes, I will most likely be better in the morning.

At least, I try, but a creeping feeling of Noire or Vert creeping up on me keeps me awake, forcing me to sigh. It's going to be a long eight hours.

==============================
end of chapter 9

{A short filler chapter that i felt like doing, i may extend the storyline as i figure out what my next move in this book is. SInce i re-did the storyline i now have no idea what im doing with this series. I will eventually, also i plan on making a different series but that aint important right now. Well, with it being 1 in the morning, see you all, in the next chapter. and sorry if the chapter is a little too short for your liking, i just am too tired right now.}