Ch.4 The Terrorists of Lowee

Max's pov

"-The resource that was used to built these gates that allowed us to travel between dimensions was called boundium. It was extremely rare, maybe about five tons of it total throughout the world and it wasn't replicate-able. And, this resource caused a third world war that resulted in the deaths of billions. During the war, the resource was put into a new kind of bomb that was far more powerful than scientist calculated and a new radiation was invented. Bound rays. This radiation/ray caused a different kind of mutation where people were able to summon weapons from their willpower alone. But it wasn't genetic or common. Maybe every one in one hundred people would be a bound warrior. Then, the war eventually subsided with the unitary states of america wining and having rights to three out of five tons of the boundium." I take a quick breath while giving the rest of my summary of the creation of bound warriors. "Of course, we eventually found out that bound warriors where around for much, MUCH, longer, just a lot less common then after the bound bomb dropped. But after the war, things only started to settle down as the a new and highly hostile empire started to invade our planet, but this empire didnt come from a dimension but instead the inbetween. Many people named them different things, Hell's awakening, Doom's day, but a common one was void creatures. A few years into this conflict we realized that they were a lot more orginized as lord like beings started to sort out the lessers that came into our world. Bullets were somewhat effective but not really. But as it turned out, bound warriors seemed to be quite effect against these beings and we became the main force to fight against them." I finish.

"Wow, alright, so how well did the war go?" Vert asks, drinking some tea.

"Well, it took a long time. It was ten years of just slowing their assault. I was just born at that point, I think the year the standstill began was . . . 2034. Then as I grew up we slowly retook my continent. It took a good ten years to do so, then the next six years we retook our planet again. After that we extended our help to others. Although it was one more year for my earth it ran a lot slower then most dimensions and the war continued for hundreds of years in other dimensions, with us bound warriors at the helm." I answer, raking my brain for the answers.

"When did you become a bound warrior?" Noire asks as she glances over to a relaxing neptune.

"Uh, I became a bound warrior when I was sixteen." I evasively answer the question." Say, I think that's enough questions for now. Anything fun around here to do?" I say, changing the subject.

"Hey blanc, didnt you open, like, a huge theme park here a couple days ago?" Neptune asks Blanc.

Blanc nods. "yes, I signed it to be opened a few days ago."

"Then we could head there as a group." Vert says. Rom and Ram run over shouting that they wanna come too.

I look at blanc who held her eyes closed for an extended period of time before snapping them open. She's tired, very tired. "Can you do me a favor and take my sisters there?" She asks.

"Hmm? Your not coming?" Neptune asks, surprised.

I give a hard look at her. "Might be best to get some rest while your here, right?" I hint to blanc and she looks surprised. She's trying to play the strong one. A role I am far too familiar with for my liking.

"Why would she need some sleep?" Noire asks me.

I stand up and stretch out. "Just a suggestion. Dont want anyone to overwork themselves."

From there we head off and go on to the theme park.

The walk to the park didn't take too long, no longer then ten minutes as we walk through the town of lowee. It's cool, but not snowing. Too bad, I do miss where I grew up in Michigan. We walk into the park and I can hear a uptune music that oddly resembles the mario theme. I then also notice the theme of the park and how its like a real life version of mario and realize right now that each nation resembles a gaming console and give a good chuckle.