Chapter twenty: The Wedding

{A/N: After this chapter, there will only be TWO chapters left! I'm still debating if I should make a sequel and series or create a new story all together OR do both! Anywho! Enjoy~}

If it was up to her, this day would have never happened and if it did, then it sure as hell wouldn't be with Mason... She would do anything for the boy, that's true, but she had no romantic feelings for him, no questions asked. She was head over heels for a blonde teen heartthrob who just so happened to be missing... or at least that's what she thought.

While Marinette was being prepped for her big day (what seemed like the end to her), Eileen and Alya were having a nice and quiet conversation with a late guest over the phone.

"ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON HIM, HE WILL BE NO MORE!"

For the record, it started off nice and quiet...
Alya sat across from Eileen, her brow furrowed in frustration as she tried to think of a plausible reason towards Adrien's plan. She couldn't find one. The blonde had called moments earlier to discuss the big finale to Eileen when Alya walked in. She heard his name and was instantly on the other's case. Alya knew how much Marinette was hurting and she wanted a reason to solve all her problems with Adrien... every single one of them. So when Eileen explained the plan and let Alya speak with Adrien, that's when shit hit the fan.

"Oh come on, Alya!" Adrien tried his best to convince the red head (auburn, cherry, whatever!) that it would work out perfectly but she was simply not having it. And who could blame her? Her best friend was getting married today to some guy her middle school crush hired so Marinette could get over said crush... Alya swore she would crush that crush if she could...

"It's not as stupid as you think," Eileen started before Alya held up a hand to stop her, closing her amber eyes gently.

"I really don't need a best friend stealer telling me what's best for Marinette."

Eileen slumped in her seat and looked away. "R-right, I'm sorry."

"Did Eileen just say 'Sorry'?" Adrien held back a chuckle after the two girls' short conversation.

"Watch it, I can still kill you when you get here." She mumbled.

"Not if I get to him first." Alya retorted, her eyes still closed.

"How about we do it together?" Eileen offered, giving the other girl a small smile.

Alya's eyes opened and she scoffed. "Good thinking, two is better than one!"

The two girls shared a grin as Adrien wondered what they were thinking and if it favored him in any way (which it did).

As soon as the smiles came, one quickly turned into a frown. "Don't smile at me, I'm still mad at you. Best friend stealer."

"Eileen was being a good friend, Alya. You wouldn't want Marinette completely alone, would you?" Adrien heard the "certain death" tone to her voice and made an effort to steer the conversation in the direction of the plan.

"Eh, I'll give you that. While I am glad Marinette didn't have to face Samantha alone, I'm also disappointed in how you didn't get her and sunshine boy together. Granted, I've been trying for years."

"Well, I did get them to kiss. Twice actually."

Alya snorted and leaned forward. "You're kissing right? Marinette and Adrien kissed? No way!"