Prologue

Remus' pov

It all started at a regular spells lesson of the seventh' year students. Our four marauders friends were practicing the last spell they had learned, that was very complicated. The goal was to switch the location of two objects, and this time they practiced on a book and quill pen.

"Moony, can you explain it to me again? I don't think I understand the right way to hold the wand," Begged James for the fifth time that lesson.

Remus sighed, lifted his wand and pointed it exactly between his book and quill pen. "It's not that hard," he said. "You just point your wand between the objects, lift it up, then lower it down and say the spell, 'switch'. There, watch," he lifted his wand, then lowered it down and yelled, "Switch!" The book and quill were gone for a second until they showed up, each in the other's place.

James stared at them with wide eyes. "Wow," was all he managed to say.

Meanwhile, in the desk behind them, set Sirius and Peter and practised the spell as well.

"Switch!" called Peter, but the objects didn't move. "Why can't I do it?" he mumbled in despair.

"I dunno..." said Sirius distractedly, "Try again."

"Switch!" called the fat boy again, but nothing happened. "I hate spells lessons."

"Yeah," Sirius agreed with him, "who doesn't?"

"I don't," said Remus from the desk in front of them, and sent them an arrogant grin, "maybe if you'd practised some more you could have done it."

"But I tried ten times!" Peter insisted, "And it's not working!" he waved his wand while shouting again and again, "Switch! Switch! Switch!" At that moment his wand was landed forward, then lifted upward, pointing exactly between James and Remus.

A few things happened at the same time; Remus closed his eyes and felt like he was pulled from behind, James fell from his chair to the floor, Sirius got up and Peter just stared at them and didn't know what to do.

"Remus! James!" called Sirius, and got himself the whole students' attention. "Are you alright?" and that was the last thing Remus heard before he fell into a deep sleep.

~Timeskip~

Remus woke up to the sound of dull voices, and couldn't tell where he was and what had happened.

He felt his back pressed against a mattress, and assumed he was at the infirmary or at his dorm at Gryffindor tower. After opening his eyes slowly he noticed a boy with dark hair sitting next to his bad. Everything around him was white. He was in the infirmary.

"Hi," smiled the black haired guy, "how are you feeling?" his voice was familiar, so Remus immediately thought of Sirius, even though he couldn't really say if it was him or not. He was dazed and his vision was unclear.

"Alright, I think," he mumbled, and almost fell from his bed. He didn't sound like himself! His voice was usually soft and weak, but the voice that just came out of his mouth was deeper. "Something is wrong with my voice," he said, and panicked again, "and I don't see well."

"Oh," said Sirius and sent his hand to the near cupboard, "take this," he put the object in Remus' hand. It felt like glasses.

"What should I do with them?"

Sirius barked loudly, "put them on your eyes, of course!"

Remus did as he was told in confusion, and was surprised to find that with the glasses on he could see clearly. "That's weird..."

Apparently, Sirius didn't hear him, because he kept smiling at him and asked, "Do you remember what happened?"

Remus thought for a bit and then said, "I think so. I remember we've been to class and Wormtail tried to cast the spell but he didn't succeed, and then I felt like something was pulling me from behind really strong. And that's it. That is all I can remember."

Sirius nodded and told him what happened then. It turned out that he and James were taken to the infirmary, and were checked by Madam Pomfrey. Sirius said that she didn't find anything wrong with them.

"I have to go," he said as he finished the story, "Defense's starting in a few minutes. Madam Pomfrey said you should stay here until the end of the day, in case the spell will have some side effects." He got up and started walking toward the door when he suddenly turned around to look at Remus and said, "Ah, when Moony wakes up, tell him I'll be back later."

And then he was gone, leaving behind him a very confused and terrified Remus.

A/N
So, guys, I wrote this in a rush, I hope this is good and I've already finished writing this entire book! Enjoy. :-)

Grammarly tried to change Glasses into Classes tho,

Bye! 

-TL