5

Brea's POV 
I had a great day with Kian. Today I was planning on just working. I got a call from my manager.
"Hey Brea I have some good news"
"What is it"
"You have the rest of the month off. There's not much we need you to do since the EP is finished. Of course unless you decide to write an album out of nowhere"
"oh my god yay I get a break"
"congrats well I have to get going bye see you soon"
"bye"
Now I have no clue what to do today. Maybe I'll just hang out with Olivia. Then my phone buzzed and I noticed I had a text from Franny.
Fran: hey i was hoping you'd wanna hang out today
Brea: i'd love to. turns out i don't have to work for the rest of the month
Fran: yay you should stay with me for a week and we can just hang out
Brea: sounds like a plan i'll pack and come over
I got dressed
(outfit below)

 turns out i don't have to work for the rest of the month Fran: yay you should stay with me for a week and we can just hang out Brea: sounds like a plan i'll pack and come over I got dressed (outfit below)

I drove over blasting music from my car.
Fran's POV
I invited Brea over cause I want to hang out with her and maybe film a video with her. And maybe while at it try to get her and Kian to date. They would be so cute together. I love Brea's music and I've been a fan for years if she dated one of my best friends that'd be so cool. Jc was editing a video at the counter and Kian was eating cereal in only sweatpants on the couch. I haven't told anyone Brea is coming over. I heard a knock at the door and practically sprinted to the door.
"Jeez Fran guessing you wanna answer the door" Jc said making fun of me. I just ignored him.
"Come in" I said making room for Brea to come in.
"Hey Brea what's up" Jc said turning around
"Not much " she said
"So what's up with the bag" Jc asked
"Fran invited me to stay here with you guys for a week"
"Oh cool you're gonna love it here"
"I'm sure I will" she said sarcastically and then we laughed. She hadn't been able to see Kian yet because of where she was standing. She started walking to my room and finally saw him.
"You're missing a shirt" She joked
"Hey Brea what are you doing here" He said startled
"I just explained everything to Jc did you really just block out everything that happened" she seemed kinda annoyed
"sorry I was focused on my cereal" he tried to cover up. She just kept walking to my room.

Kian's POV
I feel bad I ignored Brea I didn't know it was her. I couldn't see her. Jc explained everything to me. I'm nervous for her to stay here for a week. What if I do something dumb and embarrass myself in front of her. I guess then again she doesn't have any feelings for me so it doesn't really matter. I know I don't love her but I know I have really strong feelings for her. I heard a knock at my door that interrupted my thoughts but I don't mind because I already think about Brea way too much. I opened the door to see Fran.
"I need to talk to you" she said urgently
"Come in" I said
"Do you have feelings for Brea?" she asked. Well I take back what I said earlier this is worse than thinking about Brea.
"Ummm...I don't know...why" I said nervously
"Because I had a gut feeling that you like her and I was right" She said proudly
"Don't tell her" I said nervously
"Ugh you guys would be so cute together" She said
"Too bad she doesn't agree" I said sadly
"What do you mean?" Fran asked
"She friend zoned me" I said sadly
"I'll help" She sounded proud
"Don't" I said worried
"Too late bye" she said walking out.
Oh no.

Brea's POV
"How do you feel about Kian" Fran asked me in private
"He's a good friend why?" I responded
"You guys would be a cute couple" She said
"I don't know I think the thought of that is growing on me" I smiled at the thought of being with him but I don't know why. There was a knock at the door so I went and opened the door to her room. I saw Bobby standing there with his vlog camera. I explained to him why I was staying there. He suggested we go to In-n-Out. Fran couldn't go because she was filming a video so me and Bobby decided to go together. We played music and talked. It was fun and I'm glad I hung out with him considering I wasn't close with him. We got home and Kian and Jc were filming a video. I got a call from Jesse and I answered.
"Hey what's up" I said
"Not much. I heard that you don't have to work so I think we should hang out." He said
"Yeah I don't have any plans for the rest of the day" I responded
"Ok so do you wanna go to dinner with me" He asked
"I'd love to" I smiled
"Ok I'll pick you up at 7 pm" He said
"Oh yeah and I'm staying with my friends so I'll text you the address" I added
"Ok bye see you later" He said and hung up
I told Fran and she decided I should change my outfit into something, as she politely puts it 'nicer' (sarcasm). I had hours to spare so I waited to start getting ready.
*5:30 pm*
I went into Franny's room to start getting ready. She was doing my makeup. Once she finished I got dressed. I knew we wouldn't go anywhere super fancy cause he isn't really that kind of person.
(outfit below)

By the time I was done it was 6:55 pm

By the time I was done it was 6:55 pm. My phone buzzed.
Jesse: i'm outside
Brea: i'll be right out
As I was about to leave Jc was sitting on the couch doing something on his computer.
"Where are you going and why'd you change?" Jc asked
"Dinner and I wanted to" I responded
"Have fun" He said looking back at his computer