17

Kian's POV
Brea has been gone for a long time now. I haven't spoken to Brea since we broke up. She was always posting pictures of her performing or her with Jesse. I can't help but be jealous of him. He gets to go on tour and be with her all the time. Maybe she'll get sick of him and break up with him. I moved on but I still have feelings for Brea. It's like having a crush that you know will never go anywhere so you just give up hope. It sounds sad but it's true. She texts Jc and everyone else all the time. I always saw pictures of her on instagram. Since it's the beginning of a new year the lease for this house will be up soon and we'll all be moving. We are all going to live on our own. I'm excited and kinda nervous. I always lived with Jc so it'll be different to finally live alone.

Brea's POV
I was getting close to the end of tour. I'm sad and happy it's ending. I love touring but after a while I get worn out and I need a break. I haven't been home in months. I miss my friends a lot not that I don't have friends with me but I just miss my other friends. I've been keeping Kian off my mind. I don't think I really loved him honestly maybe I just thought I did. Everything has been great with Jesse and at moments I even forget about Kian. I don't mean to sound rude when I say these things about him it's just we weren't together for that long or anything. I don't plan on ever telling Jesse what happened because I won't even know how he'll react but I know he'll be livid. He gets mad about little things sometimes I can't even imagine when it's something like this. I can't wait to be home in a few months.

*beginning of June*

Tour went on longer than planned because we added some last minute shows to the tour. It's my last show tonight then I'm on a 11 hour plane ride home. These past few months flew by. I'm so excited to be home. I miss my dogs and friends.

Kian's POV
Brea is coming back tonight and I'm so happy. It's gonna be her birthday in a few days and I overheard Jc planning a surprise birthday for her. It's not only Jc planning it, it's all her friends but I heard Jesse came up with the idea. She hangs out with Chelsey a lot so she's at Jc's house a lot. I don't think I'll be invited to Brea's birthday party because Jesse is planning it all and he doesn't like me.

Brea's POV
My birthday is in a few days and I'm really excited. I've been back in LA for a month now and it feels so good to be home. Jesse said we would just go out for dinner for my birthday which I'm more than ok with. I'm not much of a party person and I try not to drink a lot. Parties usually give me anxiety which isn't something I mention to people a lot because practically everyone in LA loves partying so I just go along with it but I'm always miserable.

*day of the party*

Kian's POV
I was over at Jc's and he was getting ready for the party with Chelsey.
"So are you coming?" Jc asked catching me off guard
"Why would I go" I asked with more than an attitude than I intended
"Well I mean you two were close and you should start talking again. Plus you guys already lost touch once you can't do that a second time" He said
"Well I wasn't invited" I said bitterly
"Who cares I'm inviting you right now" He said stubbornly
"Ok fine I'll go, but I'm not going to have fun" I said

*beginning of the party*

Brea's POV
The party just started and everyone's coming up to me and saying happy birthday and all that stuff. So far it's been fun but I know that's gonna fade away. Jesse left to go get a drink and I'm more than sure I won't see him for a while. He gets really annoying when he drinks though so I'm totally ok with it. I don't even know some of the people here. I'm sure they just heard there was a party and came. I saw Chelsey and decided to go talk to her.
"Hey happy birthday" She said noticing me
"Thanks. Where's Jc?" I asked curiously
"Oh he's over there with Kian" She said pointing at him
"Oh Kian's here" I said shocked
"Yeah you should go hang out with him, he missed you so much. He talked about you a lot." She said smiling, clueless to what happened before I left for tour.
"Mhm" I said awkwardly
We walked over to them. Kian seemed kinda uncomfortable.
"Happy birthday" Jc exclaimed
"Thanks" I smiled
"Where's Jesse?" Jc asked
"Uh I don't know. He went to go get a drink and then I waited for a bit and he never came back" I said a little sad
"How was tour" He asked changing the subject
"Yeah it was good. I always loved touring so I had a lot of fun." I said
"That's good. Me and Chelsey are gonna go get a drink" He said
"We are?" She said getting caught off guard
"Yeah we are" He said taking her hand and walking off.
I assume he was trying to get me to talk to Kian because he didn't even walk towards where the drinks are.
"Well happy birthday" Kian said awkwardly
"Thanks" I smiled weakly
"So Jesse ditched you?" He said breaking the silence
"Yeah I guess" I said disappointed
"It's really loud" He said trying to start conversation
"That's how parties are" I laughed
"Well yeah but I mean it's just hard to hear you" He said
"Wanna go someone we can actually talk and catch up" I asked
"Yeah"
I figured no one will be in my room. We pushed through people. I kept looking around hoping to find Jesse but he was nowhere. I was irritated he ditched me.
We got to my room and I opened the door to my worst nightmare.