I N T R O & A / N

Hi :)
So this is a fanfiction i actually wrote for myself, because i just love Zach and Jurassic World so much and i wanted a story that unfolded exaxtly like i wanted it to. But i figured if i wrote it, why not share it with you as well. Mabye there's someone out there who i share a mind with.<3

English isn't my first language, so if there are any typos or mistakes sorry in advance.

This is an A/U so i have changed the storyline quite a lot. You'll see everything as the story unfolds.

This is the first fanfiction i have ever written, so it's probably bad, but i tried okay😂
I've read it a bunch of times, to make sure it makes sence and it doesn't - what I mean is, some plots are stupid and useless, i was just coming up with stuff as i was writing. And i noticed that it's not a very descriptive story.😂im sorry.( The chapters do get better in my opinion )
I'll get better at writing with practice. Again, i repeat, my first ever fanfiction!

I did add pitcures and gifs into the story to make it hopefully even more interesting and more descriptive.

_____________________

Y/n's backround & story / charater description

You're name is Y/N Rivero and you are a sixteen year old girl. You have an older brother Alex that is a year older than you. He goes to the same school as Zach and they're friends. Your parents, Logan and Aria, were scientists and they died when you were really young. You and Alex moved to Toronto to live with your grandparents from your mother's side. Your dad's parents unfortunatley aren't around anymore either, but they were in fact the John Hammond - the founder of Jurassic Park and his wife. You were very close with him and he was the one who got you into dinosaurs. He was also the person who stood beside you on your first incouter with a dinosaur. He died shortly after the Park closed which broke your heart. You still miss him and there's not a day that goes by that you don't think of him.

When you were twelve, your dad's best friend, Owen Grady, got a job at Jurassic World, the new version of the old park, and you wanted to go with him. You and Owen are really close. He's like a father to you. Your grandparents knew Owen personaly so they let you go with him. A few days turned into a couple of weeks and eventualy you moved to Isla Nublar, because you liked it so much there. Alex on the other hand decided to stay in Toronto. You are homeschooled and Owen has arranged that you can work in the park. He works with his four raptors and you have your own four raptors as well.

You are quiet and you mostly keep to yourself. You love art and you're very creative, you're great at drawing. Music is a big art of your life too. Headphones are always in your pocket.
Everyone in the park knows who you are, because even tho you're the youngest employee, you're one of the most skilled people there. But even if they know who you are, to most people you're still a mystery. However, no one ever hesitates in calling you if something goes wrong. You get along with the dinosaurs better than with the people there. Owen is probably the only person whose company you accualy enjoy.

____________________________

I do not own any of the movie charactes and any of the scenes/quotes.
This is just a fanfiction from a really big fan.

Hope you enjoy❤