VI. DAY OFF

One day...

Y/n and Zach had a free day. There was no work for them to do that day, so they decided to go and explore the island - the parts where there was no rides and attractions.

"Do you know where you're going? Because i don't think you do." Zach said as he pushed yet another tree branch out of his face.
Y/n: "Yes, i do."
Zach: "Are you sure? This part of the forest seems abandoned."
Y/n: "Trust me, i know where i'm going. You'll se when we get there."
They were walking through a dense jungle for about an hour. Zach thought the trees couldn't get more dense, but they somehow did. He complained to y/n multiple times, about how they were going nowhere and that this was a waste of a free day. She just reassured him everytime and called him a city boy.
After an hour, the trees started opening up, and there was less and less trees at every step. Suddenly the trees disappeared and they walked up to a beautiful large turquoise lagoon, that was glistening in the sunlight.

It was roughly the size of a olympic swimming pool, shallow at the front, more and more deeper at the back

It was roughly the size of a olympic swimming pool, shallow at the front, more and more deeper at the back. Just above the lagoon, there was a huge watertall. The whole sight was gorgeous.

 The whole sight was gorgeous

Zach was speechless. He looked at y/n and she was staring at the view. He couldn't decide what to look at, y/n or the view. He decided on y/n and kept staring. After a minute she looked at him, he blushed and quickly looked away. She blushed as well and pertended she didn't notice him staring.
"So...was it worth it?" Y/n asked Zach. "Oh yeah. This is beautiful... But not as beautiful as you." Zach said, not even realizing what he just said. "Told you... Wait, what?" Y/n looked at him wide-eyed and really red. Zach looked at her and only then realized what he said. His eyes went wide as well, and he was red too. "W-what, i didn't say anything."
"Yeah, yeah, i must've just missheard you. Shall we?" She said as she pointed to a path that led down to the water. "Let's go." Zach said and quickly ran down the path, embarrased.

"I think this is a good spot. I didn't exactly know what to get you, so there's a lot of different stuff. You choose what you like." Y/n told Zach as they sat down for lunch. "Thanks." Zach said. She pulled the food out of her backpack and started laying it down. They were both hungry, so the food was gone in minutes.
Y/n layed back on the grass and stared at the sky. Zach did the same.
"This might be relaxing to some people, but i'm soo freaking bored." Zach said after a while of silence. Y/n just chuckled as a responce. Zach stood up and started taking his shirt off. "Whoa, what are you doing?" Y/n said, but not looking away. "I'm going for a swim." he smirked at her, "Come on!"
"Nah, no way."
"Yes you are." Zach said offering her a hand. Y/n stared up at him, hesitant, but then she finnaly took his hand and stood up. Zach smiled at her and she smiled back. She started taking off her shirt and he just stared at her. "Ehm, do you mind?" Y/n asked and gestured him to turn around. "Oh yeah, sure." Zach said as he turned around and took off his shirt. Y/n turned the other way too, and when she wasn't looking, Zach had to look.