XIV. FIELD TEST

At the raptor paddics, Hoskins's men were setting up cameras on the eight raptors. The creatures' jaw and mouth were locked together by some metal bars. Hoskins looked at the camera, attached to one of the raptors, checking if it worked. Barry was standing there, not being able to do anything. He knew y/n and Owen would kill Hoskins if he really went through with his plan. "Hey, right here." Hoskins said, snapping his fingers infront of the raptors face. "Right here..." An evil smile was spread across his face. "She looks at what she wants. Usually at what she want to eat." Barry said, hands cossed on his chest.

An engine noise was heard, Barry and Hoskins both looking at the source. A car drove in with y/n, Owen, Zach, Claire and Gray. Hoskins started walking towards them, the evil grin still on his face. Zach had never seen y/n so angry, he's never even seen a girl that angry. To be honest, she was scaring him at that moment. But he found it attractive.

She and Owen stepped out of the car with blank, but angry expressions on their face, walking fast towards Hoskins, fist clenched together by their sides. Claire was upset too and she followed them. Zach and Gray stayed in the car for now.

"The mother heads have finnaly arrived." Hoskins said. Without warning, a strong and powerful fist punched him in the face, his head turning almost 90 degrees. It was y/n. She punched him with all the froce she could muster. The hatred she felt for him was unexplainable. The punch was hard, but she didn't feel any pain at all. "Get out of here and stay the hell away from our animals!" she yelled. Hoskins took a step back, a little afraid of her. Zach saw the punch, and covered his mouth in shock, but with a smile on his face.

 Zach saw the punch, and covered his mouth in shock, but with a smile on his face

That was awsome, i love that girl, he thought to himself.

"Jesus..." Hoskins said, but before he could come to his senses, another punch hit his face. It was Owen this time. Hoskins winced in pain, picking himself up again, touching his jaw, trying to get it back into place. "Leave Hoskins! They are not yours to control!" Owen said, angry. "You wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch." Claire said to him, angry as well.

"Oh god, how many people have to die, before this mission starts to make sence to you two?" Hoskins said, annoyed. "It's not a mission, it's a field test." Barry said, backing up y/n and Owen.
Hoskins: "This is an inGen situation now. Okay, there are going to be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're going to watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives, no, no, better yet - how your animals saved lives!"
"Do you want me to punch you again?!" y/n said seriously. Owen looked at her, thinking. He was considering Hoskins's idea. She realized that and shook her head: "Wait, are you accualy considering this?" she asked Owen. He gave her an apologetic look, knowing how much she loves her raptors. He looked at Barry. "They've never been out of contaiment. It's crazy." Barry said, worried. Y/n nodded her head, agreeing. "Let's move it out!" Hoskins yelled, gesturing for the military to start preparing. He turned to Owen and y/n: "This is happening! With or without you!" he yelled in their faces and left.