II. THE MEETING

It was the day of the departure. Alex said goodbye to his grandparents and went to the airport where he met Zach. His mom, dad and little brother were there too. Alex walked up to them and saw that Zach's mom was giving her son a lot of instructions: "You have everything right?...you didn't forget your toothbrush did you? Obay aunt Claire and be careful..." Zach had his headphones on and just nodded at everything she said. He looked really annoyed.

Alex decided to help Zach get away from his family, so he pulled him away and told his mom: "Mrs Mitchell, i'm sorry but we have to go

Alex decided to help Zach get away from his family, so he pulled him away and told his mom: "Mrs Mitchell, i'm sorry but we have to go. We don't want to miss our flight." She nodded her head and gave Zach one last hug. They started walking away and looked back at her. She smiled at them and yelled: "Oh and guys, remember, if something chases you...run." The guys gave a chuckle and went to their gates.

On the flight to Isla Nublar they talked more than they have ever talked before. The conversation was mostly about sports and music, but they still enjoyed it. The plane landed and they took a ferry to get to the island. When they arrived they got off and just went with the crowd. They had to take a bunch of escalators and a train that drove them to The park.

They got of the train and had no idea what to do next. "Okay...so...what now? Do you have any idea where we have to go?" asked Zach. "Nope. No clue." Alex answered even more confused than Zach. The boys looked around and decided to go try and find someone who could help them figure everything out. They started walking around the park and admiring all the dinosaurs there. Well, Alex did. Zach just had his headphones on and wasn't really inpressed with any of it. They passed the stegosaurus enclosure and the iguanodon one. The triceratops enclosure was next.

Zach's pov

This was boring. I don't really know why i accualy agreed to this trip. I could've easily convinced my mom not to force me. I guess i just had a feeling about this. I don't know...
We were walking around the park looking for someone who could tell us what the hell our job even is. Why would someone even be impressed with this stuff? It's just like a mutated rihno or something...
I wasn't paying attention to any of the dinosaurs until we walked up to a tryceripots enclosure... i think that's what they're called. We walked closer and there was a small dinosaur laying on the groud and beside him, there was a girl. A... beautiful girl. She was petting the dinosaur and it looked so peaceful. Something about a giant beast next to such a gorgeous girl made my heart skip a beat. I just stared at her. I couldn't look away. This felt wierd.

 This felt wierd