XII. BAD IDEA

"What happened here?" Zach asked when they drove to a broken down fence.
"This is new. This attraction has never had a fence malfunction." y/n said, looking up and down the broken iron gates.
"Guys, off road." Zach said mischievously smiling at both of them.
"But they told us to go back." Gray said.
"I'm just worried you're not getting the full jurassic world experience." Zach told his brother.
"That makes no sence. He was literally just in a running herd of dinosaurs." y/n explained.
"You guys are so not fun." he said as he pushed the joystick foward, the gyrosphere moving out of the fence. "Shhh." he shushed and off they went.

"No, no, bad idea, bad idea!" Gray kept telling Zach. "It's a great idea." Zach said. 
"No! We're gonna get arrested, they're gonna shave our heads and we're going to have to make root beer in the toilet." Gray panicked.
"No one's going to get arrested Gray, but i do agree, this is a bad idea." y/n reassured Gray and told Zach.
Zach rolled his eyes and noticed some creatures near by. He drove closer: "Here you go. I told you guys. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four... dinoasuruses."
"Ankykosaurus." y/n and Gray said simultaneously.
"And there's five dinosaurs." Gray added.

 "Aren't u supposed to be a genius or something? Look. One, two, three, four." Zach said, counting the dinosaurs. Y/n noticed what Grey meant by five, so she completed the sentence: "Five..." she said, pointing at the glass of the gyrosphere, her hand shaking a little bit. There was a reflection of a dinosaur she had never seen before and was sure it never even existed. 

All three got scared. They slowly turned around to look at the creature that was making the reflection. The figure behind them rose up. The sun was blocking most of the view, but y/n could already tell it was a predator. She didnt' need this next clarification. The sun was suddenly covered by a large mouth roaring.

"Go! Go! Go!" y/n and Gray yelled and Zach emediatley pushed the joystick foward, setting them into a herd of ankykosaurus'. The giant dinosaur kicked them when it stepped foward, making them a large socker ball.

They started spinning, the outside seemed blurry. The ankykosaurus' pushed them left and right, the kids holding on for dear life. "Make it stoop!" Grey yelled. Y/n grabbed the joystick out of Zach's hand and made the gyrosphere stop. They looked up and saw a massive jaw with razer sharp teeth. The hybrid luckly didn't attact them. Its eyes were currently set on another target. The indominus roared again and charged for one of the ankykosaurus. Zach took control again and tried guiding them out of the battle field. They were in the middle of a dinosaur combat. The ankykosaurus amed for the indominus, but instead hit the gyrosphere with its club at the end of its tail. The gyrosphere flew to the side and hit a tree. It broke, so they turned upside down. Zach tried moving the joystick, but it was no use. The group was now hanging there, waiting for something to happen.

They watched the ankykosaurus fight the indominus. The hybrid tore its enemys leg apart and the ankykosaurus fell onto its back. The indominus stepped on its victim for support and twisted its neck. There was a loud crack and the ankykosaurus was dead.

Zach was still trying to work the joystick, but when he heard the crack, he looked at y/n, noticing a large tear slide down her face. He felt bad, knowing how much dinosaurs mean to her, but he couldn't focus on that now, if he wanted to save her and his brother.

"Were safe in here right?" Gray asked, terrified. Zach and y/n exchanged a questioning look. "Yeah, totaly safe." Zach said, in the most unconvincing tone ever. 

Zach's phone suddenly started ringing. He looked up, well, tehnically down and tried to reach it.

All of a sudden, he felt y/n's hand on his. She grabbed him out of fear and spoke quietly: "Zach?" Zach was too busy trying to reach the phone: "Almost got it..."