X. FINNALY IMPRESSED AND INDOMINUS REX

Y/n had a lot of things planned for today.
She woke up early and emediatley went to Zach and Gray.

She knocked on the door and Gray answered: "Hello." he said, very excited.
"Hey Gray. Where's your brother?"
"In the bathroom. He finnaly got up."
"We'll wait for him." y/n said smiling and messing up his hair a bit. She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Alex was there, struggling to tie his shoes. Y/n walked up to him and kneeled down to tie them.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So, you're their babysitter now?" Alex asked, suspiciously looking at his sister.
"Yes. Claire said i can. She wanted to give them one of her assistants, but Zach wanted me instead."
Alex glared at the bathroom door, not being okay with Zach spending so much time with his sister. Y/n looked at him and stood up, sensing his worry. She grabbed him by the shoulders and looked into his eyes: "Listen to me Alex. I can take care of myself. Zach can't do anything to me... unless i want to." she whispered the last part, but he still heard it. "Unless you want to? What's that suppose to mean?" Alex raised his voice a bit. Y/n blushed so lightly, it was almost invisible: "Nothing, nothing. I've lived on my own for years, i took care of myself. Don't be so tense and worried all the time, bro. Chill and relax a bit."
"Fine." he said, still suspicious. But he knew she was right, he just didn't want to say it out loud and admit it.

Zach walked out of the bathroom, not noticing y/n. She heard the door open so she instinctively turned around.
Zach was shirtless and his hair was still a little wet. Damn, he's so hot! y/n thought, unconsciously biting her lip.
"Oh hey y/n," Zach greeted and noticed her wierd, cute face staring at him, "What's up?" he smirked.
She snapped out of it, blushing, quickly walking to the door, trying to make it seem like her staring never happened: "Come on princess. We don't have all day for your beauty treatments. Let's wait outside Gray." she said sarcastically and took Gray's hand, guiding them both out of the room.

Zach smiled to himself, the smile being amost satisfied, shaking his head in disbelief, walking toward his drawer to get a clean new shirt.
"She likes you..." Alex said after a moment.
"What?" Zach got mentaly excited, but hid it on the outside.
"It's obvious. Just don't try anything. I've warned you before. Because if you hurt her in any way, i swear to god, you won't see tomorrow." Alex said calmly and walked out the door to go to work.

The only thing that surprised Zach about that whole conversation was the fact that y/n mabye liked him back. And supposedly it was obvious.

He left the room and him, y/n and Gray began their day.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

They were currently scooting over some seats on the bleachers surrounding a gigantic pool.
"I am so excited!" Gray exclaimed, looking at y/n and Zach. "Me too. I can't wait for you guys to see her." y/n told him. She looked over at Zach who was on his phone again. "Hey, it's like you're trying to be bored." she told him, frowning. He looked up from his phone: "Look, i already told you, these things aren't impressive to me. Just deal with it."
"Fine. We'll see who's right." y/n said turning around to Gray, telling him some more interesting mosasaurus facts.

"The mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where it prayed on anything it could sink it's teeth to..."
Y/n looked over at Zach, smirking and rolling her eyes.
"...including turtles, large fish and even smaller mosasaurus'. Okay foks, let's see if she's still hungry after already eating today." the announcer said as she sent a dead shark over the pool as food.

Y/n could feel Gray shaking in excitment next to her. She leaned into Zach's ear and whispered: "I think you might want to look at this."
Zach sighed looking up. "Zach look! The mosasaurus!" Gray yelled.