Trying to Save Georgie.

Y/n POV : ( your name )

I was walking down the street of course it was bloody raining practically storming. I just moved here to Derry and I was exploring the town because well why not I wanted to make friends but I kinda didn't feel like I would maybe at school. As I was walking I can see a little boy with a little yellow raincoat on awe what a cute little boyyy !! Wait what the fucking hell why is he talking to a drain uhh this kid may be a little strange .... all of a sudden he flies back into the floor blood everywhere, adrenaline starts rushing through my body as I run over and help him, I grab him and hold him close by the waist, tears streaming down my face as I see a clown a fucking clown down the drain like bitch no like stop I don't wanna get eaten !

" hey you'll be okay I got you I got you " I said trying to at least reassure him that he would make it out alive even though I wasn't even to sure .... He started getting pulled into the drain my following the clown starts scratching my legs blood pouring out as I try and pull away fuck it hurts " FUCK STOP STOP " I scream while crying my legs feel like they are tearing off.

The kid starts slipping slowly but gradually my vision blurring in and out as the clown is pulling us in, I can't hold on for long but I have to. For this little boy.

The little guy grabs my arm as I hold him tight he only has one arm and I feel so bad for what he is going through. When I close my eyes and open them without a little guy in my arms and a flash of yellow gets dragged in.

" NO NO GIVE HIM BACK ! " I screamed as he was pulled in. My legs aching but I'm determined to find a phone or a person walking. I look to my right as my whole body starts to go numb and the whole floor turning red I have to do something. I rip my shirt and put in on the wound I have a feeling I'm going to be
Traumatised after this.

I look to my right and see a blue phone box and a yellow boot belonging to the kid I lift it up as my vision still blurry I see a name Georgie Denbrough with a phone number, I reached the pay phone and call his parents.

" h-h-hello, bill h-here " a boy answers the phone he is gonna be so upset I have a feeling it's a brother and he has a stutter aweeeee. " h-hey please help me my name is y/n and your brother well p-please just bring your parents and an ambulance and cops to the drain where your brother ran too ! P- please h - hurry I tried I really did " I didn't hear anything but I dead line my leg still hurting like an actual mother of fucking god I can't even breathe right now, I crawled over to the drain to try and find Georgie and see if I can help him, he might not be dead I might be able to help.

My vision blurs out as I black out completely.

Bills POV ::
After that phone call my whole world shut down my body falling as I call my parents names and they come running down he stairs. " BILL WHAT HAPPENED ! " I tell them all about the phone call trying not to stutter but I cannot help it. As soon as I tell them they speed over to the phone calling the cops and ambulance like that girl said to do and my dad picking me up and us running down the road to the drain.

We arrive to the drain my heart still pumping as adrenaline rushing through my veins as I see blood everywhere my heart sank as I look around for Georgie, " G- GEORGIE, G-GEORGIE PLEASE G-GEORGIE " I yelled more blood but where the fuck is it coming from. I look over to see a girl laying there next to the drain legs covered with her shirt ripped at the ends, my mother no where to be seen and my father looking for Georgie. I run over to her and hold her on my lap, " f-fuck. D-DAD H-HELP " he sped over his feet literally bouncing off the floor. " well shit that's not Georgie, is she okay " I look at her and shook my head no does she fucking look okay !! But where is Georgie....

Y/n ::
I hear people talking about Georgie and that I'm not him, well obviously. I shook my head slightly don't know how I am waking up with my legs feeling my head in someone's lap, what the frickkkyyy .... " f - fuck " I opened my eyes and my vision came too. A man and a boy wow he's actually gorgeous anyway back to Georgie. " shit fuck where is Georgie " I sprung up frantically looking around. " w-wow h-h-hold up what h-happened ? " I told them the story as they cried and cried me in front of the boy and by instinct I wrap my arms around the boy as he cried into my shoulder and thanks me over and over for risking my life for his brother. And that's what happened to Georgie but is he dead ?

A/N
925 Words :) I hope you like it :)