One Year Later

Y/N ::
It's been one year since the Georgie accident ... if your wondering I have never went to school because I was in hospital for about maybe 1-2 months because my injuries were worse then I thought I couldn't feel them then because of the adrenaline rush through my body those 2 month were actually the worse thing ever and I didn't go to school cause I already missed ages so I just didnt go and finally I'm going I really don't want to, I have no friends .... but it's okayyy. Okay so there is about an hour till school so I decided with a shower first. My shower was about maybe 10 minutes it was amazing I fucking lovveee showers. Okay so next I put on an outfit and dam it was cute and by no means I'm not saying I'm cute the outfitt.

( your outfit ✨ )

( your outfit )

My hair is all done aswell and it also looks very cute as I'm ready for the first day well my first day actually I'm going in on the last day don't even know why I was always signed up but I decided to go now ahah yeah I'm weird.

( your hairstyle obviously based on your hair colour h/c 🥀✨ )

Okay so I got my bike from downstairs ready to head off when I was stopped by a hand waking across my chest flying me across the floor. Yay my step dad woke up. He walked up to me with an angry face and twisted my wrist turning it purple fuck fuck fuck " STOP BOBBY STOP PLEASE " the pain was excruciating image getting a Chinese burn but Fuck off it was way worse. He let's go and storms up the stairs " THATS FOR WAKING ME UP " is he fucking kidding me. See something I didn't tell you during the year my mother well she died yeah died and with me going through that as well Bobby didn't give a shit so yeah.

I got on my bike and started cycling to school my arm burning while I was riding I couldn't fuck hate it, he did something I know it but I can't go to the hospital again I can't or otherwise I dunno I just can't ... I pulled up to school and put my bike down.

" hey hot stuff " said a boy with big glass walking up to me, fuck here we go.
" hey glasses " I reply back with more fire he looks really annoying but funny at the same time. " you new ? " he said as he smirks at me mmm I could possibly make a friend .... " yeah I moved here a year ago at the time when Georgie went missing " I said with my arm behind my back and rubbed my arm awkwardly. " how do you know about that ? " he said without a goofy grin, " long story short I tried to help him " he looks down for a second probably wondering if he wants to ask more and then he looks up with a smirk, I smile back what is he planning. When he is about to say something else a gang of boys come up behind him I recognise one of them it's the guy that lost Georgie I actually have caught his name though. " h-hey R-Richie whose t-this " he guy comes up and looks at you and then his mouth drops as he comes over and hugs you, for a second you get confused but then you hug back, when he released the hug his face was red and all the other guys were as shocked as you but they were probably more confused. " h-hey I-I'm sorry for h-hugging you b-b-but you h-helped and I-I'm so ttthankful " I hugged him quick and then heard a voice he sounds like a dick face.

" hey hot stuff, fresh meat " I turn around and meet a fuck face he looks like a complete retard, you turn around to the others as they step back and bill tells you quietly to move back. " may I help you " he looks you up and down and licks his lips, " yeah you can help me by coming to my house " he said with a smirk, what an actual retard.

" yeah sure " his face lights up into a smirk and you then around to the others and they have a shocked face, as if.
" well in your wildest dreams I would " I smirk at him and his face turns red, slowly you turn around to the losers trying to hold in their laugh and you start smiling. Once you turn around he is in your face with two little minions peeking over his shoulder. Are they dumb.

" shit dude you need a fucking breath mint " he goes even more red if that was actually possible .... bill walks up to you and tries to pull you back " h-hey c-come back a b-bit " he whispered in my ear you softly push him back and come face to face again with him. " You wanna mess with me slut I could tear you up In two pieces " you start laughing quietly he is actually dumb as Fuck. He swings to punch your face, you see his fist coming and roll your eyes, once it almost came in contact with your face you grabbed his arm and twisted it. " you fuck face come at my or anyone else you have to get through me first " every sentence you squeeze tighter until it turns red. He nods as you let go and he runs away with his goons.

You walk back over to the guys and they have their mouth open with a bunch of other kids " uhh heyy may I help you " you say politely as they start clapping, you get a bit confused as you furrow your eyebrows in confusion, is everyone here cooked ??

You then to bill and ask " uhh why are they clapping " w-well you j-just s-stood up to t-t-the biggest b-bully e-ver " makes sense as you smile to yourself and quiet everyone down and say don't worry if he bothers you come to me and such and such. " hey we didn't get your name hot stuff " the guy with the glasses said. " uh my name is y/n, y/n y/l/n " you said as they still stared at you like bait then they told you a bit about themselves they are The losers club.

A/N

1089 Words :) sooo basically a bit about your character since anyone that reads this I don't know any of you sooo I will say something's about your character

Fear : Gubophobia - fear of balloons ( I actually have this ... ahaha )

Your bike you can change the colour and stuff but this is basically what you imagine ahaha :)

That's basically it xx get it ;) fuck me.