Run in with Bowers

A/N The 2nd part of the Well house is next :)

Y/n POV ::

We were about to make our way to the Well House, well Neibolt street. Before we go we need to pick up some weapons, we were heading to the farm with Mike. We are trying to hurry because we need to save Bev. We were all riding next to each other, we decided to bike in pairs because if someone goes missing or Pennywise comes along, there will be two people to help. We were almost there to Mikes farm when a car swerves in front of us, i skid my bike and fall down along with the rest of the losers, i end up scratching my arm along the road.

We all stand up after the car, Bill runs over to me and checks for any injuries while i do the same, i hide my arm behind my back because he doesn't need to worry about me, Bev's life is on the line here. " Are y-y-you okay ?" he asks me, he is so sweet what would i do without him." I'm peachy, you ?" i bring up as i check him for any more marks, " i'm f-fine " he smiles back.  " Hey if you guys are done, turn around "Richie says nervously, me and Bill share a glance as we turn around, Bowers and his gang of goons are coming at us with a knife and two bats.

" Shit " we all start slowly walking back as they start to speed up. I feel bill's hand in mine as we continue to back up. Bowers runs towards us followed by his gang of idiots, i'm stuck i don't want to move, Bill pulls my hand as we run away. We continue to run down the road them still running behind us. " We have to split up! go with your partner they can't all come for us, ready and go " Stan yells. Me and Bill go down the road into the Alley that we helped Ben in, we stopped to have a breath.

Once we stand up we see Bowers standing there with his knife. We grasped each others hands once again and started walking backwards. When we walk back we hit a wall, i looked around frantically there is no escape. Bill tightens his hand around mine, he looks at me helplessly as i try and figure out what to do, i look above me and see if we can climb the wall. " Bill, we can try climb it, i'll give you a boost and then pick me up " i tried to reassure him. " No w-way i'll go f-f-first " he argues back, i just shake my head.

We come to the agreement that he should be the first up. We turn as he puts his foot in my hand. I boost him up on the wall, he put his hand on the wall and picks himself up, Bowers starts walking faster. Why isn't he running ?

Bill reaches his hand down, he connect our hands and starts to pull. I feel a hand go around my ankle and start pulling me down. " Bill ! Help ! " i yell to him, Bowers pulls harder. Bill starts to get dragged down alongside me. Soon Bowers gets too strong for Bill and pulls us both down and we land on top on Bowers. " Shit " Bowers pushes us both of him well practically throws us.

We land next to each other, Bowers jumps up and jumps on Bill. I immediately jump up and try and push Bowers of Bill and i succeed to and he rolls into a broken glass pile, so that's why my foot hurts all the adrenaline, i couldn't feel it. I pick my foot up and see blood, how did it get through my shoe ....

Bowers jumps straight back up, " what the fuck does this dude have 9 freaking lives " i yell as we run the other way. We keep running until we find our way to Bills house, we run up and shut the door. As soon as we shut it we hear frantic knocking, i run and look out the window. " BILL OPEN IT ! IT'S THE LOSERS " i yell to him. Bill throws open the door and they start flooding in. " WHAT THE FUCK ! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEM ! " Richie yells to us. We all nod along, i check to see if they are coming. When i look out the window i see them coming, i shut the blinds and run over to the losers, " THEIR COMING " we all look at each other and run up to Bills room and slam the door, i grab his chair and put it under the door knob.

" What are we going to do ! " Stan yelled while Eddie takes a puff of his inhaler. " W-w-well we are g-g-going to get caught if you don't s-s-shut up " Bill says to him, i just sit on his bed and stare at the door worried he will come crashing in. Richie stands behind me and shuts the blinds.

The door knob starts wobbling and we back up and huddle together, Bill raps his arm protecting me from anything. The door swings open to reveal his mum standing there, " Hey kids, just got back from the supermarket. Bill honey dad is at work and why nearly all the blinds closed " she lets out a chuckle as we all let out a breath of relief. She turns around and shuts the door. How did she do it, the chair was there ...

" Now lets save Bev "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FREAKING 500 READS, IM SO GREATFUL :)