Bruce Wayne

When you were destined to be one of the bad guys in Gotham

When you were destined to be one of the bad guys in Gotham.But when you met Bruce you tried to change all that feeling as if it wasn't right and he encouraged you.

••••••

"Well my mum wants me to be a bad person.Steal shoes,makeup,clothes all for her.She thinks I'm hanging out with some street alley kids because it's suppose to 'advance my reputation' mean while she is banging every guy she sees"

Bruce stares at your every movement. Pacing around his room back and forward, spinning around to talk to him.He felt bad for you,you were destined to be a bad person yet here you are talking to Bruce about your problems hanging out with him every second of the day.You Finally sat down plopping right next to Bruce.Holding your head up with your right hand while your left played with your black jeans.

"Ya know maybe I should be a bad guy.Then I could get locked away from my crazy ass mum."

This got Bruce's attention the most.He put on a confused face and opened his mouth to speak.

"I think not your mum says it doesn't mean it has to be true.I believe that you can change.There's hope."

You turned to look at him and smiled.Engulfing him in a hug he couldn't get away from.Deep down you two know that you couldn't deny your feelings, but maybe it just took time for it to show.

😍😍😍😍