Duncan Quagmire

Note:Your in college in this

Y/n was just hanging out with her friends during lunch when she excused herself to go to the library

Y/n was just hanging out with her friends during lunch when she excused herself to go to the library. Duncan had left about 5 minutes earlier to go use the restroom when she saw them.A smile on her face and the smirk he had. You stopped dead in your tracks hearing the giggles. Paying no mind to it You walked in the library grabbing 2 books to settle with. As she walked out she heard it again. She walked towards the sound which led her to the field. But what she saw made her stomach punch her insides.

Duncan and Violet were sitting facing each other still not noticing you. They smiled at each other before closing any space between them. Tears flooded your eyes and overflowed spilling onto your cheeks. Dropping the books it created a loud thud causing the two to part. He saw the betrayed and sadness on your face and stood up to walk to you. You didn't let him speak, walk to you, or even try to touch you. Running past students that were beginning to head back to There dorms you bumped into her.

Your best friend, someone who you could actually talk to. She looked at you with worry but before she could ask what was going on, she heard a familiar voice calling your name.Isadora looked up at her twin brother and at the Baudelaire girl following him all flustered. Y/n looked back and the sons came harder meanwhile Isadora glared at the two and grabbed Y/n's hand running to her dorm.

Once Y/n locked her door she broke down. Falling to her knees she let it all go. She told everything that happened not missing one detail. By the time she was finished a headache had moved in causing Y/n to groan. She moved to her bed pulling the covers over her head. Isadora sighed and left some pills for her headache on her dresser along with a bottle of water before leaving.

No later than an hour later you were woken up by a knock on the door. You groaned and opened the door not caring who it was. You didn't even speak you rested your head on the door and hummed in response for the person to speak.

"Y/n...." the voice sounded too familiar for your liking causing you to open your eyes to be met with a pair that you didn't want to see. Your body was telling you to stay put and slam the door while your heart was telling you to hear him out.Stepping out of the way allowing him to walk in you looked down to hide the fact that you had been crying.

"Y/n p-please hear me out." He grabbed your hands and ran his hands up and down your arms. "I don't know what got into me. One minute I was just walking back from the r-restroom heading to my locker to get you something; the next I was being lured to the field by Violet. Not ever would I try to h-hurt you on purpose. That kiss meant nothing to me over the ones we shared and it will never mean anything to me. I- I love you too much to hurt you"

He was crying now too and you knew it. It reminded you of the time that you two were spilling out your feelings over the fact that Duncan was jealous because of Klaus hanging out with you.
He stepped forward you stepping back.
Hurt stung against his chest seeing you at this state knowing it was his fault. Once your back hit the wall Duncan took the chance to put his hands on your waist. You looked up at him to see him looking at you with a pleading look. No matter how much your body was screaming to walk away your heart over powered that strength and you both shared a sweet forgiving kiss.

But before things could get heated you pushed him away slowly.Duncan and you were in college of course things like this were expected but you didn't really worry about it much. He smiled and looked at you and you walked around him to sit on your bed.

"Come to my dorm I wanna give you something." Out of curiosity you jumped up heading out the door. As you walked in you noticed the familiar notes and posters. He had been writing things down about V.F.D for years.Your fingers glided across the wall feeling the texture admiring the papers in his desk. Something cold touched your neck.Jumping at the feeling you turned around to see Duncan holding a necklace with lots of charms on it. He smiled and shrugged, you jumped onto him throwing your arms around his neck making you both fall onto the bed.

Laughing and smiling he dropped the necklace and kissed you once again today. You watched him through the mirror as he put it on for you. A good day can turn into a bad day but a bad day can always turn into a good day.

                              👋💔