Bruce Wayne

Note:Jerome is gonna be somewhat 33-34 in this?

Screams filled your ears

Screams filled your ears.Your father,Jerome was killing your grandmother.Sitting there you had no emotion on your face.Your father was young when he figured out his girlfriend was having you. But she didn't want you so as soon as you were born you were given to Jerome and never saw her again.

You looked to your left to see the city not to far away.Looking back you quickly wrote a note saying you would be back by dinner. Running forwards to the city the lights made your eyes shine bright.You walked past strangers pulling your hood on you began naming places that you knew.

The bakery your favorite place to go the bakers daughter loves hanging around you even though she was only 4 and you were 14.Mr.Carter,the baker,was never busy around this time late at night while your father and grandma would fight. Walking in you started your way to the counter he already placed your (favorite cupcake flavor) on the counter.You thanked him and headed to the roof.He knew about how your mother abandoned you at such a young age and how you were raised with a abusing grandma and a crazy father. But he didn't mind. Placing the cupcake down you sat next to the edge placing your feet over the edge and swinging them.You could see home from up there; police cars sped past heading forwards to where your house was.You sighed and knew how worried your father would be.

You held your not eaten cupcake in your hand and walked down the stairs. Saying bye to Mr.Carter you got out the door flipping the closed sign for them as always.Walking past an alley way you noticed a woman and a small child shivering even though they had a big fire lit and blankets.They looked really dirty like they hadn't taken a shower in weeks.

well it couldn't hurt right?

You walked to them and handed them the cupcake the lady looked up at you like you were gonna hurt them while you dig through your pocket. You pulled out $30 and handed it to her.

"Goodnight" you smiled and she hugged you and child which turned out to be a 3 year old boy hugged your leg.Digging through your pocket you pulled out another dollar and 3 pieces of candy handing it to him you walked off.While walking out of the alley way you noticed lights streaming from a house.Rolling your eyes knowing exactly what it was.