Dandy Mott

Note:This is a whole new imagine not part 2 of the last one I did with him.Also slight smut

Also slight smut

"I hate you!"

"I hate you!"

He screamed you were in the tub in his play room the bubbles covered you and you took a puff from your cigarette. He always had tamper tantrums around this time.You turned your head to look at him but he was already looking at you waiting for you to ask him what was wrong.

You shifted in the tub and threw out the cigarette.Your head leaned across the tub and he cried with anger and dropped to his knees by the tub so he could be at the same level as you.

"What's wrong dear?"

You stroked his check and he leaned into your touch.

"Lobster boy ruins everything! First he tried to take the girls away from me then me told me no that I couldn't buy the show!"

You sighed and sat up taking his hands in yours.Dandy loved joining you when you would sit and soak in the tub.But today he was just to upset to.Well at least that's what you thought.

He got up and began to unbutton his shirt "But I've got you all to myself"
You laid back down in the tub and listened to his words.

"Why would I let Lobster boy ruin my day when you could make it all better!"
He threw his shirt across the room and unbuttoned his pants.They slid down his legs and he stepped out of them. Once out of his boxers he stepped in the tub laying in between your open legs water splashing over the tub spilling out.His head laid on your chest as you put your hands threw his hair damping it.You reached for the shampoo to add more bubbles once you mixed it in Dandy began to calm down liking the feeling of you relaxing also. He drew patters right about where your breast were and closed his eyes.

"We can't fall asleep in here Dandy.You know that.Remember last time you were all pruned up."

"You sound like my mother Y/n. Shut up"

You smiled and chuckled and he moved up getting the towel to wrap himself with.

"I'll go get your clothes and towel love"

He walked out of the playroom water still dripping from his body as your eyes watched him.

You closed your eyes for a second the bubbles starting to disappear once again and you sighed feeling soft kisses on your forehead.You opened your eyes to see Dandy looking down on you,reaching for the towel he down down past your eyes to see your body.

"My eyes are right here mister." He rolled his eyes and passed you the towel wrapping you up he passed your clothes and you raised your eyebrow a at him for his choice.

A short f/c dress that if you bend down you slightly see your bottom and white lace undergarments.Sighing you walked to the bedroom to change and Dandy followed.Dropping your towel you began to put on your clothes when you looked in the mirror and saw him staring at you.

"Your very beautiful dear."

You smiled and kissed his cheek about to walk away he pulled you back plopping his lips on yours roughly. For Dandy was only soft when he was upset but now he was frustrated.He tried moving you both to the bed but you were already dressed and needed to go make dinner.

"D-Dandy" he ignored you and moved to your neck "I have to go make dinner."

"We have maids for that"

"You know that I want to start helping around here.And to start that I must prepare dinner like I have been for the past 3 months."

He stopped and moved away Dropping his towel to put his boxers on not making eye contact with you.

"Dandy"

He ignored you and started to walk downstairs pulling on his suit jacket.

"I promise we can later!"

"No need I have work to do anyways I'll be back when dinner is ready."

He walked out the door clearly mad at you as he slammed the car door shut.
You walked to where his car was and knocked on the window he let out a frustrated sigh and rolled it down.

"Yes dear?"

"Come back inside I know you not busy you only go to try to bribe That lady to hand over the freak show."

He rolled his eyes on how you knew him all too well for he was your husband of 2 years. He jumped out of the car and opened the back seat door.

"Get in." You looked at him confused and before you could respond he groaned and took your arm pushing you in he climbed in getting on top of you and closing the door.He began to pull up your dress rather quickly and connected his lips to your neck as he did before.

"You know sweetheart I don't like waiting,but you as my wife,companion and soulmate should know that!"

You let out a moan as he began sucking at your collarbone.

His shirt and pants were off leaving him with a t-shirt and his boxers. You looked up at him to see his eyes dark and filled with lust.Of course you knew he didn't like waiting guess the maids were cooking tonight.

You squeezed your legs shut wanting this but wanting to leave also. He roughly opened yours legs

"But you- you don't get to tell me what to do.I own you.Your mine.You don't know what you just started Y/n but what I know is that your gonna need some assistance getting around after this.You.are.Mine."

                        🤤🤤🤤🤤