Stanley Uris

Note:This book needs request help me💀

When you and Beverly were tanning next to each other but were sitting up facing her and away from the boys

When you and Beverly were tanning next to each other but were sitting up facing her and away from the boys.Stan looked at you from afar to only peel his eyes away when Beverly looked over at the boys making you turn Around.

                               ••••

"What are you talking about did you see how far that loogie went" Eddie stated with defense.

When the group of boys heard voices behind them.

"Wait for me" bev said with excitement "Hey losers"

Now that my dear readers is Y/N Toizer  aka Riches younger sister.They are  both twins but Richie was born first making him older.You may think maybe it's just Richie with the smart remarks.But you are very wrong.Y/N knew when to shut her mouth but chose not to.Nobody knew her fears except for Y/Ns mother who she lost 5 years back.

She was known to reject the popular ones as people said she was into 'nerds.' She never admitted that she was into them but replied with a

"Oh I'm sorry.Your mom may have took all her time forming your heart but couldn't help to add some knowledge into that tiny brain of yours"

But yet there was still one boy who thought he had no chance,he was a loser himself. Stanley Uris has the biggest crush on Y/N but never showed it.Only Bill knew about this crush but only talked to Stanley alone about it.Stanley kept Bills secret about him liking Beverly Marsh.Now since we are done explaining these few let's get back to the story.

Y/N and Beverly jumped in not fearing anything at the moment because joy and freedom filled their body's.They haven't seen each since the last day of school and being best friends and all,that was a long time.

Soon after all the boys were in Richie got on Stans shoulders and Beverly got on Bills.You knew about Beverly's crush on Bill but you wanted to make it happen.Y/N was too caught up in the moment to not realize Stan had lifted her up on his shoulders and they were going to play chicken against Beverly and Bill.You and Beverly both pushed at the same amount of force knocking each other off at the same time.People took sides in who won.Because both of you falling in at the same time people soon started to take sides which ending up being for a splash war.It was You,Stan,Chosen and Richie on one side and Beverly,Bill and Ben on the other side Everybody soon began tired and went to dry off.