Tate Langdon

Note:Pretend that the Harmon's moved on from the house.

Blood laid on the floor from the scene that had just happened

Blood laid on the floor from the scene that had just happened.Its like everything was in slow mo.He pulled out a gun then he was down on the floor.You tried to push your way past then but when one of guards pushed you down he went down too.Pushing your way past from anger you saw him on the floor.Six maybe seven holes in his chest.Tears flooding yours eyes seeing the body on the floor you dropped onto your knees the tears falling.The love of your life,your soulmate,your bestfriend and your fiancé.

Tate Langdon was the only one who understood you.But now he was lying on the floor with 60 seconds left of his life.

"Tate,baby,can you hear me?"

He nodded slowly.

"I'm not gonna ever take off this ring.We have time if they listen to me,We no I can get you to a hospital.Please baby keep yours eyes open for me!"

Tears were uncontrollably falling down your face now.A hand softly gripped yours.He smiled at you whispering "I love you"

"I love you too don't close those precious eyes on me now"

He tried to speak again but only blood came up his throat.He smiled at you and softly closed his eyes.

"No! Tate listen to me! Don't die on me! Please"

But his breathing came to a stop.Most People would think he's gone but in the murder house you don't get to leave.As Tate Langdon slowly left the world he came back.But could anyone see him?Only if he wanted them to.With all the guards there he possibly couldn't.Hiding In the shadows he went.

                        1 year later

Ever since Tate died love just wasn't your goal in life.You became a photographer for detectives.You took pictures of things that seemed to happen and if it happened again you would compare photos of things from the part then present.

The murder house was not for sale anymore.A far away family bought.The Harmon's to be exact your grandmother being the one to sell the house.You lived across from the Harmon's.A feeling of being watched always gave you an uneasy feeling living across from a house as such.