Henry Danger

Note:I will post every 6 Days or try to. Will Byers Part 3 will be the next chapter.Also strong bullying and sad feels ahead I'm sorry:/

Imagine that you were fooled by a dashing smile and warming heart which turned out to give you a fake smile and broken heart

•••

So stupid
So blind
So broken

Was all that went through your mind. Him and her.You were tricked by a smile that you thought was warm and kind was a mask in disguise waiting to break your walls down moving on to breaking you.

You must think I'm stupid

Spending numerous of years building walls.Blocking people out,Fearing being hurt again.But when he came,he offered to help you and not ever hurt you.But everyone knew you wouldn't last long and you started to believe it too.

You must think that I'm a fool

It was his plan.It was a trick.That harmed you till your heart broke.Worse than you can can ever say.The pain was unbearable,the pang in your chest became worse.Emotionally and mentally.You took and nap and calmed down.

You must think that I'm new to this,
but I've seen this all before.

You woke up the pain gone.School.You were late.But he was gonna be there. A ponytail (if you have short hair then don't worry) it doesn't matter what anyone thinks anymore.Your sister aka your best friend was there for you.Maybe so what if she was in collage she took care of you.Your parents weren't good people luckily when they were put away your sister was 18.

I never gonna let you close to me.Even when you mean the most to me.

You walked to your locker.But he was there.So you went straight to class.You really just needed a book from their But it wasn't worth it at the time.Feeling a presence behind you a hand came to touch your shoulder But before it could you moved out of the way and kept walking.Every attempt he tried you never let him touch you.Henry got the message and then stood there upset.Bianca then walked over and threw her arms around Henry.She got in the way of him looking at you and moved his focus to her.

'Cause every time I open up it hurts.So I'm never gonna get to close to you even though I mean the most to you Incase you go and leave me in the dirt

Lunch came by and Henry sat at your table and waited for you.His Friends came and sat with him but you never came.Bianca usually sat near him but that wasn't on his mind.Soon enough the boys distracted him from what he was thinking of.

But every time you hurt me the less that I cry, and every time you leave me the quicker these tears dry

You were gonna skip lunch and stay in the bathroom.But Bianca saw you and decided to pay you a visit with her friends.