Gideon Gold

Note:Once upon a Time season 6.

I'm supposed to be happy and free,

He did it.Of course he did. You sighed and look out of the clock tower you were stuck here.Gideon locked you in here a week ago but always fed you and gave you what you needed except for freedom.

You weren't happy,yes you were carrying his child and couldn't be happier but when you were asleep he took you to the tower and you stayed there.

Everyone is talking to me,

It was to you it was about you.Everyone was looking for you especially the savior.Emma was your best friend and still is.Once she heard the news that you had gone missing she looked everywhere.But there was stone stupid curse that Gideon used to make sure would find you and he made sure of it.

Most of the nights,I lay on my phone watching the world

It was night and you walked over to the window you big belly pushing against the clock.You glanced at everyone walking by some doing there normal routines locking up stores,leaving work for home, or just taking a nice night walk.

But you felt a presence behind you and you already knew who it was so there was no point of turning around.

My golden throne, darkest of days
You feel miles away, surrounded by fame

"Love, I'm only doing this to keep you safe.Out there The Black fairy lurks who knows what she's up to!"

You chuckled and sighed tears filling your eyes.Turning around Gideon walked up to you and you took a step back any he took another step but you backed up into the wall next to the clock. The only thing separating you two was your baby bump.His hands rubbed your arms and you almost fell into his arms enjoying his embrace which made him smirk till you pushed his hands away and walked away.But a large pain shot across your body.You fell down to your knees and your hands clutched your stomach. Gideon flew to your side and he used his magic to get you to the hospital.

It was late at night so not many visitors were there that could recognize you too well to know you went "missing."

Once I was with you
No money, no issue

Flash back

"Gideon! Come on the black fairy will catch us if we don't hurry!"

He was looking for a potion to give one of the guards payback for threatening you. The black fairy loves you both but wouldn't want you doing this.

"Don't rush me L/n"
You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around him and he continued looking for the potion.When he found it he quickly used his magic to get out of there with you.But when you got back to your house on the island he put the potion on the table and took you in his arms.

"One day I will defeat my mother and we can be happy together with this little one." He rubs his hands on your growing bump and his forehead on yours. Putting your hands on his cheek you closed the gap between you two and he pushed you into the bed.

End

We laughed even when we were down
I made my mistakes
That I paid for in heartache

You held your baby in your arms.Your baby boy.Gideon was by your side the entire time.He knew you couldn't stay in the tower he was thinking about making a cabin in the woods for you three to stay in.

"We're gonna go back to the house"
You stated far too tired to argue.He nodded and reached out his black gloves hands.You kissed your sons head and passed him to your husband.

Now I don't know what to do
'Cause all I think about is you
All I think about is

No matter how much he made you hate his guts you still loved him.Rodric was his name,your sons name.Named after Gideon's best friend when he was trapped.

The savior,henry,Regina,belle,gold,etc. Everyone came to visit and meet the baby. You made sure to clear things up and say you were sick for a little bit.
2 Days later when you arrived home you put rodric in his crib and went to go get a yogurt for yourself.You got your yogurt out of the fridge and turned around seeing Gideon leaning against the counter.You dropped your snack and spoon in surprise.But Gideon didn't react instead he leaned down and kissed you.You kissed back with passion but he tried to move to your neck but you stopped him.

"Gideon" He didn't listen instead he kept kissing at your neck "No,ok,ok we can't do this."

He pulled away and looked at you.
"We just had a kid.Literally 2 days ago I gave birth that was painful I'm not getting pregnant again."

You bent down to pick up your yogurt and spoon.Then walked to the couch and turned on the tv.Gideon sat down and you sat down he pulled you onto his leg and you ate your Yogurt.

While watching TV Gideon laid his head on your chest and you went to get another spoon of yogurt but instead he took your hand making you put the creamy substance in his mouth.

Laughing you rolled your eyes and gave him the rest going to check on Rodric.
When you went to his crib he was awake his eyes dancing around the room looking for you.When you pulled into view he giggled and you gave him your finger he wrapped his tiny fingers around your big one and soon drifted off to sleep again.

"We made a pretty cute baby" you said with a smile.Gideon stepped up beside you and wrapped his arm around you pulling you closer to him.You looked up at his wiping the yogurt from the side of his mouth and relaxed into his arms.

All I think about is you

                           👶❤️👶