Will Byers

When Will,Dustin ,Caleb and Mike were trying to see what was up with you and max because you guys were sisters

When Will,Dustin ,Caleb and Mike were trying to see what was up with you and max because you guys were sisters.At one point you ended up running into Will and starting a conversation.

••••••

You were drawing while Max was riding her skateboard.

"Y/N come on I have to go do something."

With a nod you got up to only leave behind one of your drawings.Max and you rushed up the stairs that led into the school.But Max stayed behind to throw a piece of paper in the trash can rather harsh.

Going inside the building to do who knows what.

Will's pov
As soon as the girls left their previous spot we rushed over their.The rest didn't notice but a drawing was underneath the bench.

A weird creature one I had seen in my flashbacks.I think her name was Y/N but I guess she saw this thing too.

"Come on guys"was what snapped me back to reality.

The pair of 2 were going inside one holding the door with a notebook and the other throwing a piece of paper into the garbage harshly. Dustin was quick to dive in and get the paper out once they had left.A group of girls passed by to only give us weird stares.Once he successfully got the paper out and taking off any excess garbage it read:

"Stop Spying on my sister and I"

It only caused Dustin to curse to himself.

"Well shit"

Back to your pov

I was walking with my drawings looking for the one I was missing not at the playground,restroom,art room,arcade nowhere! I went to go look in my homeroom class which I had with max and those weird kids.To only find one in it.

He turned his head quick and look frightened for a second.I had never really gotten a good look at any of them except for once with black hair and freckles.This one had a bowl cut brown hair,brown eyes, and his clothes for school.

I spoke quick to try not to make it awkward " Um uh Hi I'm Y/N I just need to look for my drawing I happened to lose it and can't find it."

The whole entire time I was there his eyes were burning into me till me spoke

"U-uh t-this one?"

I turned around to see the black mysterious creature that I had drew from seeing it in my flashbacks to the upside down.My eyes widened at the sight that he had it.

I took it from his hands and muttered a quick thank you.

"You see him too?"

"All the time he won't go away"

"My moms boyfriend says I should try to tell him leave me alone and maybe he will"

"Yea maybe, but does he ever ya know scare you to where you can't move"

"All the time!"

You laughed at his sudden out burst and sat on top of one of the desk his scooting one to wear it's close in front of you.

"I'm will"

"Y/N nice to meet you."

Both of you smiling and moving on to other topics you both love to draw,your parents are seeing new people,you both have at least a brother,etc.

You asked for the time and he looked at the watch on his wrist.Billy was waiting for you by now.You put the drawing in your notebook and put the notebook in your satchel.

Just as you were about to get up you felt a hand on yours.You looked up to see Will looking at you.Both starting to lean in your foreheads touching.Will closed the gap between both of you.

(That's the gentle one I could find with the gif app I use)

The lights in the room shutting off showing that the school was gonna close soon seeing the time.You too parted and you knew that he was smiling too.

You got up to find the light switch and you turned the lights back on.He was smiling brightly at you.

"I have to go my brother doesn't like waiting."

"Can I walk you out?"

"I guess but not to the car my brother will freak out."

You both walked silently hands intertwined till you reached the school doors.Will pulled you aside to talk

"I know we kinda just met and all but I would love to take you out somewhere"

"Sure here's my number"you got a pen out and started to write your number on his hand "call me when you plan it out"
You both smiled and you gave him a kiss on the cheek.Running our to get in the car with billy.

Hoping he didn't see anything. "Who was that"

"Just a friend."You answered " I don't want you talking to him"

"But-"

"Talk to him again and I'll make sure he knows who I am.Be late again and your walking home"

Max was in the backseat feeling really bad for you she had gotten the same speech from him but he tried to run them over instead.

"Damn what's with you two and boys"

Staring at Will through the window he could still be seen.You waves and he waved back.Sadly smiling you guys drove off with a quiet ride home.

                             💋💋💋