[1] Prologue

***********Prologue***********
Meet my two Protagonists Veronica and Andrew. A Fun loving people with mature mindset. Having friendship with  mutual trust and respect. 

When Daniel and Amber fell in love everything seems to be fine but the problem is that they can marry if and only if their elder gets married first. So, both went to their elders for the solution.

Solution: Faking to be in love

Hard time arrives for both of them as they have to find suitable partners for them.

 Will they ever find their partners or ends up being with each other? What will happen if they become each other's partner? 

The third wheel will always be there in every romantic story but what if you have fourth wheel? Pretty intense. It becomes crazy four wheeler consisting lots of drama and comedy.

Nahum growing attraction for Veronica seems to be little problematic. Will Nahum get her or destiny has another plan.

The turn of table is Micheal Martin the mafia king of New York. What will happen when he falls for Veronica?

Seems to be difficult path of finding love, peace and comfort. Who's gonna win the game of destiny? 

Will any of them get Veronica or will Veronica end up being single?

How will Amber and Daniel find their light in the dark sky?

Join this fun and drama filled roller coaster ride of finding love, peace and comfort.

Hey guys if you enjoyed this then leave a comment and press star at bottom.

A/N:

Press star and leave a comment if you like this.