[11] Meet Jason and Nahum.

Recap:

In the last chapter we have got the introduction of Micah and Noah. While Micah is little matured guy Noah is little bit social freak.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter 11:

Veronica's POV:

"So now who's next?" I asked.

"I think Jason or Nahum." Andrew replied.

"Ok. Then who's first?" I again asked.

"Why not Jason?" Ragini said.

"I think Ragini is right." Sanky said. Ragini looked at Sanky and Sanky at her. They got lost in their own world.

"Lalala Lalala Lalala" I said interrupting them. Ragini blushed little and I smiled at her.

"What happen?" Am began.

"Nothing. Just thought to time pass." I said.

"Crazy."Dany said.

"Sorry?" I said and looked at him.

"So Jason...." Dany said.

"Andrew will call him." Sanky yelled.

"Nope. This time it's your turn." I said pointing at Sanky.

"Why me?" He said with pout.

"He will destroy this. Trust me." Am said.

"Nope. I think he can do that." Ragini said looking at Sanky. I can find little spark in her eyes.

"Ahem. To earth. Hahaha." I said.

"What happen?" Dany asked and I said "Nothing." Looking at Ragini. She blushed little when I looked at her.

"So Sanky come to the job." Andrew said and he huffed little.

"Whatever. But if Ragini is saying that I can do that then I think I can." Sanky said looking at Ragini with smile.

While Ragini was shocked to hear this from him. Again their eyes met but Sanky changed the statement sensing the surroundings "You know because no one can avoid Sanky Smith." He said with attitude.

"Oh please." Am said.

"Whatever. Now just call him." I said.

"Ok." Sanky said and dialed Jason's number.

"Hey Andrew. Would you mind me talking to you for two minutes." I said.

"Yeah sure." Andrew said. After we discussed something we came to them.

"So have you called him?" I asked looking at Sanky.

"Nope. I didn't till now." Sanky said.

"Oh. Excuse me, I will come in two.Ragini just come with me." I said looking at Ragini while Ragini stared me with shock and nodded her head.

End of Veronica's POV:

Sanky's POV:

As I was about to dial Jason's number Andrew came and stopped me.

"Stop. Dany would you mind calling him? Actually I want to talk to Sanky something important." Andrew said.

"Sure." Dany said and Andrew dragged me from there saying "Thank you."

"So where are you dragging me?" I asked curiously.

"Phewww." He sighed.

"Actually I want to ask you something and you have to give me honest answer. Would you?" Andrew said.