[14] Party Time Part:3

Recap:

Effect on Ragini

Veronica and Andrew's Confession of Crush 

Effect of confession on Veronica

  -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* - 

Chapter 14:

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* - 

Ezekiel's POV:

When Veronica said to go on dance floor all began approaching dance floor. I stopped Andrew and asked him to stay here for 5 mins.

"So, what's up with you? Why are you looking like something has happened to you?" I asked.

"You know Eze. I am feeling little bit different." Andrew said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you know the feeling when you know that the person on whom you had crush had also crush on you." Andrew said.

"Yup. I can understand." I said.

"So I am just little bit zoned out." Andrew said.

"It's okay. Now can we head to the dance floor?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Andrew said and we headed towards dance floor.

End of Ezekiel's POV:

Nahum's POV:

When we reached the dance floor the rock music was going on. So we all began dancing according to the beats. Suddenly Veronica dashed with me. I looked at her while she too looked at me. She chuckled little and I give her my hand asking whether she want to dance with me and she accepted.

We began dancing with each other and I twirled her. Suddenly my hold on her hand released and she just dashed with some other guy.

End of Nahum's POV:

Veronica's POV:

As I and Nahum were dancing Nahum's grip on my hand loosened and I just dashed in a muscular hard-rock chest. He put his hands on my waist for support and I have put my hands on his chest. I inhaled his perfume. Its a strong one. Its "Clive Christian". I got lost into his cologne fragrance.

"I am sorry." I said while he helped me to stand up.

"Its okay. Are you okay?" He said.

"Oh my god. His voice is so manly." I thought and zoned out in his voice.

"But not like Andrew." My mind suddenly gave me response.

"What I am thinking? Why I am comparing Andrew with him?" I again thought.

I looked at him and his face -----

"Oh God. Is this a dream? He is so hot." I thought.

Micheal Martin played by Nick Bateman