[9] Confession time & Ezekiel's entry

Recap:

Till now we have met with crazy Veronica. We have seen her bonding with Sanky, Rags and Dany and her special bond with Andrew (Andrey).

Now moving towards Chapter 9...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Veronica's POV:

"So shall we go to Am and Dany." Rags asked us.

"Oh sure." Andrew replied.

"So how we are going to convience them?" Sanku asked.

"Oh we have to somehow." Andrew said.

"Yeah. I don't know but we have to do something. Hoping that Jam and Jon have done their job. Fingers crossed." I replied little bit serious.

"Oh Miss. Vera is serious?" Sanky said.

"Oh shut up. I am not. I am just thinking that how we should make them understand. " I said.

"Why Miss. Veronica is getting out of idea?" Rags said and laughed.

"Oh please. Veronica never have shortage of ideas." I said and rolled my eyes.

"So shall we?" Asked Andrew and I just nodded at him.

"Of course." Rag and Sanky said.

We have started moving towards the direction where Am and Daniel went.
After sometime...

"Look there they are." Sanky said.

"Oh my. Are they serious? They are standing in opposite direction and here we are thinking about making them a couple. Oh boy, someone please put some wit into their head." I said being frustrated.

"Veronica" began Andrew.

"Yeah" I said looking at him.

He did some signs by his face and I understand what was he trying to tell.

"Yeah. We have to." I replied.

"What are you both talking about?" Ragu asked.

"Oh nothing. Just some random shit about you being nerd." I said and laughed.

"What?" Rags said.

"Haha." Sanky laughed and said "You are right. She is total nerd."

"Oh. Will you just shut up? Me and nerd. Like seriously." She said.

We all looked at her like really.

"Ok. I am little bit." She said.

"Little bit?" I asked her.

"Ok whatever. But it's better than being flirt." She said and looked at Sanky.

"Oh. Are you trying to compare us? I don't want myself to compare with you." Sanky stated.

"Oh nor even I." Rags said.

"Oh please. Just cut this crap. We should focus on Am and Dany right now. " I said.

"Yeah. So, agent Veronica what's the plan?" Andrew asked.

"Ok. So, first we should talk to both them and try to figure this out by discussion. " I said.

"Seems like a plan." Andrew said.

"Yeah Andrew." I said.

"Me and Rags will go to Dany and you both should go to Am." I said. They nodded and left to Am.

"Oh hey cutie. " I said and tapped Dany's shoulder

"Ohhh." Dany yelled and we laughed.

"Veronicaaa." He shouted and I laughed.