[15] Party Time:4 Kiss 😍😍😍😍😍

I dedicate this part to angry15 lali4321 arviabhigya @Diksha_chaudhary.

   -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -   

Recap:

Ezekiel confrontation with Andrew

Entry of Micheal 

Micheal & Veronica's first meet 

Sanky's Jealousy

Noah's revelation 

Entry of Liam

 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* - 

Chapter: 15

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -   

Veronica's POV:

When I saw Micheal leaving I was little disappointed as he has given me some different vibes. Suddenly someone pulled my hand with force and I hit into some hard rock. Even this felt  so different. My heartbeat began raising uncontrollably. I turned to look at the person who has hold my hand. Its...

"Andrew." I said.

"May I dance with you?" He asked me while I sense anger in his tone.

His angry tone made me freak out little bit.

"Why is he angry? What could have happened?" I thought.

"May I?" He again repeated his question.

"Yeah sure." I said giving my hand into his.

He put his hands around my waist and I felt some current passing though my body.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern filled eyes.

"Yeah." I said while I put my arms on his chest.

And we began moving with the rhythm of the light music. Its kind of romantic flick but then also felt so nice to do with him. Suddenly he asked me

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I said moving my hands from his chest to neck.

"Yup. What were you doing with that unknown guy?" He asked me.

"Just dancing with him." I said.

His grip on my waist tightened as I said those things.

End of Veronica's POV:

Andrew's POV:

When I saw Veronica dancing with Micheal I felt something burning inside me.

"Am I getting jealous?" I thought.

When he left her on the floor alone I couldn't control myself anymore so I  pulled her towards me with utter force and she collided with me. I felt my heartbeat began raising irregularly.

"What is happening?" I thought.

"May I dance with you?" I said to control my anger.

While dancing I tried to control my anger but at last I asked her "What were you doing with that unknown guy?"

"Just dancing with him." I said.

It increased my anger more and I clinched her waist tightly.

"Its hurting." She said while tears formed in her eyes.