Happy Birthday Day Deepu

Heyya guys. It's Deepu's birthday today. Yaaaayyyyyyy. A special message from me:

Happy birthday Deepu. 😍😍😍. Shw is freaking 32th now. You know I love you so much. As a fan I just can't describe that how I am feeling. It's indescribable. But I love yu so so much.

I have been following you since 2007 when you debut in bollywood as Om Shanti Om. That portrayal of Santipriya had blown my mind. From that innocent Shantipriya to Cocktail's Veronica your journey seems to be little difficult. But you never lose hope and never accept defeat. From that to
Clever Alina, Power packed Meenamma, Nerdy but cute Naina, bold and smart Leela amazed me a lot. You have changed yourself freakingly in one year. You became a top actress of 2013. Then come Happy New Year's Mohini. Quite bubbly.

After that Piku was the outstanding performance of yours. That simplicity of Piku stole my heart. Then Tamasha.

After that you strike as Mastani and it was treat to you watch you with SLB again. Mastani 😍😍😍😍.

Then your first Hollywood project came and you were fabulous as Serena Unger. Oh my.... watching your actions with Ruby was 😍😍😍.  Your chemistry with Vin Diesel was outstanding. 

Your Cannes festival  appearance was "OMGGGGGGG". I can't explain.

Then you have done Ellen's show and in that you were freaking good. Guys please watch that Ellen's show episode if you haven't.

Then Padmavati 😍😍😍. I had goosebumps when I saw your first poster. Then I watch Ghoomar. Holy shit that was "Oh my .... God"........
Then Ek Dil Ek Jaan 😍😍😍. Your chemistry with Shahid 😍😍. Although it didn't release but then also it creates a special place on my heart. When I heard CBFC has cleared Padmavati by making it Padmavat. I have taken sigh of relief.

You have not only done bollywood but also modelling, sports. I have been fan of that also.

You know why I love you so much. Because you are kind of that chirpy girl who will make anybody laugh. You are a very humble, down to earth and what not. But I love your simplicity most. The way you laugh heatfully makes my day.

I don't know but I just love you so much.

I just want to say that "Happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day. Have a great, peaceful and outstanding life ahead. Have a great hollywood opportunities ahead. Hope you will get lots of happiness in the years to come."

From:

Love Deepsholic

A/N:

Press star and leave a comment if you like this.