[13] Party Time Part:2

Recap:

Nahum and Veronica's first meet.

Beginning of Ragsan relationship.

Alex's entry.

Andrew's growing concern for Veronica.

Nahum confessed he had crush on Veronica. 

Amber and Daniel finally decided to talk to their parents.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -

Chapter 13:

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -

Ragini's POV:

I was standing near the floor processing what Sanky has just said. I was shocked to hear such things from his mouth. Suddenly, one hand was on my shoulder. I got afraid and turned to see whose hand was that.

"Sanky. You have freaked me out." I said and take sigh of relief.

"Oh sorry baby doll. I didn't mean to do that." Sanky said.

"So what are you doing here?" Sanky asked out of nowhere.

"Ummm. Ac--Actual--Actually. Just random thing. Why you wan to know? Would you have something to do with it." I said trying to hide my nervousness.

"Nope. Not at all. But why are you stammering?" Sanky asked.

"Actually we are talking normally like this for the fast time that to in such environment like this. So I became little nervous." I said trying to hide my nervousness.

"Just leave it. I think we should spend some more time together. So would you like to have some drink?" Sanky asked me.

I nodded my head and walked with him. As we reached the bar Sanky and I settled on one chair far from Veronica's chair.

"Red wine or White wine?" Sanky asked me.

"One Tequila please." I said and looked at him. His mouth was hung open.

"What? Haven't you think that I can also drink." I said looking at Sanky.

"Umm. Nothing actually I am just shocked to hear that from you." Sanky said.

I just smiled at him and received my Tequila, Salt and Lemon.

"So, what do you think about me?" I suddenly asked feeling an urge to know what he thinks about me.

"Umm. Like what?" Sanky said getting nervous.

"Nervous. Sanky and nervous! Oh my. I mean to say what do you think about me like how's my nature is ? or how I am as a human being?."I asked.

"I have told you that girls like you are meant for love. And about nature I haven't seen girl like you till now except two girls." He said.

"Who's this two?" I felt something burning inside me.

"Who two?" I asked trying to hide anger which is occupying my mind.

"Duh. Veronica and Amber." He said.

"Oh." I felt so relief inside me. I don't know what happened to me at that time but something was not okay for me.

"Why what have you thought?" Sanky said.

"Oh nothing. Just thought how this flirt can have this much deep feeling about girls." I said.

I  looked at him and felt so stupid that why I have brought that topic now. But the very next moment