[7] Meet Veronica 😍😍😍😍😍

A/N:

So, finally Veronica's entry 😍😍😍.
Please comment about Veronica's portryal.

Recap:

Till now we have seen that someone calls Sanskar being Ragini. Sanskar thought it was Ragini so he apologized to Ragini.😊😊😊. Their meeting and little clash.

Now Chapter 7th.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ragini's POV:

"See this is the number." Sanky said.

"Ohhhh myyyyyy Goooooddddd " I yelled as I got Whose number was that.

"What happen? " Sanky asked with concern.

"Its of....." I began.

End of Ragini's POV:

Sanky's POV:

I saw her a number and she yelled

"Ohhhh myyyyyy Goooooddddd".

"What happen?" I asked her with concern as she yelled. I don't know what happened to her but her yelling made me worried.

"Its of..." she began.

End of Sanky's POV:

Amber's POV:

We were with Jaminey and Jonathan. They had their hands entangled with each other. I was looking at them and felt little sad. Jon and Dany went to other direction while Jam hold my hand and nod towards me to stop.

"You know Am. I am so lucky that I have got Jon. Jon is so loving and caring. He cares for me so much. You know I am so lucky that I have confessed my love for him. You know I was so afraid at first to confess but now I am glad that I did that. Otherwise God knows what could have happened?" Jam said.

"Good." I said and thought that I should also confess before its too late.

"So what are you thinking?" Jam asked.

"You know Jam. I have feelings for Dany but I think he doesn't have. " I said.

"Am I know but you should confess it before its too late. " Jam said.

"I know but I am afraid of his rejection and what about our freindship?" I asked and finally venting my thoughts out.

"Am. It may have different outcomes like you will get your love. Even I felt the same at the time of Jon but you see I got him." Jam replied.

"Yeah. Now I will." I said confidently.

End of Amber's POV:

Daniel's POV:

We were with Jaminey and Jonathan. They had their hands entangled with each other. I was looking at them and felt little sad. I and Jon went to other direction while Jam hold Am's hand and nod towards her to stop.

"You know Dany. I am so lucky that I have got Jam. Jam is so loving and caring. She cares for me so much. You know I am so lucky that I have confessed my love for her. You know I was so afraid at first to confess but now I am glad that I did that. Otherwise God knows what could have happened?" Jon said.

"Good." I said and thought that I should also confess before its too late.

"So what are you thinking?" Jon asked.

"You know Jon. I have feelings for Am but I think she doesn't have. " I said.

"Am I know but you should confess it before its too late. " Jon said.