[3] Meet Andrew & Amber

Note:

I didn't have cast anyone for parents role. So, kindly assume whomever you want as parents.

3rd person POV:

Meet two sibling duo Andrew and Amber Smith. They love each other so much, knows each other's secrets, always be there for another. While Andrew is little bit mature Amber is little bit immature. Let's meet Amber.

"Amber wake your brother up." Amber's mom asked her.

"Ok mom" Amber said.
We can see a girly figure.

Screen shifts to one girl.
Someone is sneaking from the door, waiting impatiently for something. She is pacing back and forth for some reason.

"Idea..." She said exictedly when she got something on her mind. We can see her smirk over her lips (evil kind).

She is Amber.

Amber's POV:

"Slowdown or else he will wake up" I thought in my find fearing that the person will wake up if I make noise.

3rd per. POV:

We can see she has a bucket in her hands full of water and a figure sleeping on bed fully covered with blanket.

Amber POV:

So, slowly I reaching towards my only brother "Big B" I love to call him that.

You know I love to piss him off so much.

"You are gone" I whisper as I am going to splash the water on him and grin little.

I just raise my hand to splash the water and I throw the water on him.

3rd per. POV:

"Splash..." we can heard.

"Arghhh. ....." Amber shouted as she felt the cold water on herself.

We can heard a loud chuckle which is surely not of Amber's.

Amber's POV :

"Arghhh...." I yelled as I felt the cold water on myself and then a wide chuckle.

I am damn sure it's from my Big B.

"Big B" I yelled. He again chuckle. I was getting annoyed over his chuckle.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"What?" He said annoying me more with his laugh.

"This" I said showing the drenched clothes of mine and Bucket in his hand.

"Oh this. It's called Tit for Tat I guess" he said again with smile.

"Arghhh. But why did you do that?" I asked.

"What were you doing? You have almost made a plan to drench me. So it's my plan." He said.

"Huff. I won't talk to you from now." I said.