003

003:Who are you?

||Nam Min Young

I kept my hands onto my pocket, moving my feet along the snow as I waited for my friend,dangling the left while the other jumped.

My phone vibrated,causing my hand to feel a little numb for a moment before grabbing it and bringing it up to my face.

From Mr. Lieutenant👮✌

'Min Young-ah,I'm already here..where are you?ˊ

Huh? I can't see him though.. (。_。)

I raised my head up even more,trying my best to see if anyone is here,I blinked vigorously,closing my eyes and squinting it open.

Finally,I had seen a familiar figure of a person,looking at me with an amused smirk,waving his hand on the other side of the sidewalk..

He moved and tap his foot as he waited for the streetlight to turn red.

A few moments later,the street light turned red,my mouth formed a grin as he ran across the cross walk.

But out of nowhere,a white light stood out beside him,approaching and reaching closer to where he was,he barely noticed it somehow,but i knew what the source of this light was.

My breath hitched as my feet started moving to him.

"Woo Tak-ah!!"

||Jung Jae Chan

I tapped my finger over my chin as I watch Hong Joo & Yoo Beom leave with a car,I breathed in and out.

"Hyung,What's the matter?"Seung Won asked from beside me,startled at my sudden movements a while ago.

"Seung Won,Can you contact the police and say that they should follow-"

"And what? Tell them that according on my brother's dream,an accident will happen?"He cut me off..

"I..."I trailed off,being loss in words..

"Hyung,Why do you even care about them? Let them be,Come on..Were late for the piano recital!"He brought up,dragging my hand onto the driver's seat.

I sighed,giving up and opening the car door,I grabbed my keys and started the engine,but my thoughts we're caught up about that dream but I shook it off.

"Alright..I should really mind my business...."But that dream has flashed my mind again and now I can't get it off my head.

[]She had already let go of the railings, I tried to pull her hand back but failed,I stared at her from above as she fell off,letting her hands fly freely..[]

And her sister's too young..

[]"A-Ani! Ah-ahjussi.."She stuttered,fiddling with her fingers.

"Ne?"

"Is it okay if I am you to help me bring these plastic bags to the nearest ssamgyeopsal restaurant?Y-you can refuse! You don't really-"She stuttered again. so cute,wait what?

"Ok"I said then grabbed the bags that we're laying on the ground.

I gotta admit,her stuttering was cute,wait what am I saying?![]

I bit my lips as I sighed hard,contemplating on whether I should leave my brother or not while staring at my hand which was already trembling..I'm sorry Seung Won~