019

019: Weird Morning

||Nam Min Young

I decided to take a small stroll around the neighborhood, as the hospital work was pretty hectic today and I magically passed the practice surgery.

I had a little bit of a struggle between the scalpel falling twice onto the ground but at least I succeeded the surgery in the span of 1 hour.

I stretched my body, pulling my hands up into the air as my bones crackled in relief, the pain dispersing with the wind.

I passed across an alley, I saw a man feeding small street kittens which seems like the best part of a chicken.

Well, I could tell from afar that it was the owner of the chicken shop that my sister is recently getting annoyed with, as she didn't receive her extra piece.

I watched him give the piece to the kittens, I smiled at the scene softly, shaking my head at the realization of the immature behavior my sister has been giving the whole time.

"So this is where those missing pieces we're ending up on, right, we shouldn't have judged them." I sigh in dismay, as I was with partners with my sister on criticizing a chicken shop owner.

With another sigh erupting my throat, I left the alleyway, continuing the journey back home.

[Next Day]

I lowly set my head down, refusing to face Jae Chan and His brother as my face was filled with embarrassment.

No, not embarrassment because of myself, It was because of my sister, who is unfortunately, blasting an earrape music of Big Bang inside the bathroom.

I quickly set the utensils on the table, my head still hanging low as I helped my mother to place the food.

The music came louder by second, starting to annoy the daylight out of me that I just really needed to stop embarrassing us further more.

"Yah! Hong Joo eonni! Jae Chan-ssi and Seung Won are here, keep that music down!" I lectured, but again, unfortunately, my shouting was overlapped by the booming music of her speaker that I didn't even bother to repeat my words anymore.

Turning away from the table, my sister came out of the bathroom, looking down at her feet, "Eomma! Where's the razor?!"

Oh crud, here comes embarrassment.

"Eomma, why do I have so much hair on my legs? Ah, I just shaved yesterday, how could they grow so fast?"

I bit my bottom lip, containing my laughter, almost failing miserably.

"The growing speed is like the speed of light, And my armpit are worse—" Hong Joo lifted her head up from the ground, viewing the weird stares of our guests upon her, making her stop her speech.

"Hey, Hong Joo, say Hi, We're going to have breakfast together from now on." Mom broke the awkward silence, nudging over the two guests.

"And the armpits— I mean, the razor is next to the shampoo,Search for it again." Mom stuttered out, making me snort a little,Hong Joo shooting a glare towards me.

"Mhm,Okay." Hong Joo answered with a classy voice,gazing over at the two, "Welcome." then turned her back with style as if she was a madame in a mansion.

As soon as she shut the door closed, I turned my head to the side, my shoulders rising up and down as I silently laugh to myself, the ridiculous scene becoming too unbearable for me.