011

011:Sneak A Peek

||Author's Point of View

Min Young snuck up against the transparent door of the convenience store,her sister frowning at her direction with her arms crossed.

Feeling annoyed, -as she didn't get any of her hotteok-
Hong Joo raised her voice on Min Young,"Yah,Nam Min Young! Just what the hell are you—" Before Hong Joo's voice get any further more louder,Min Young dropped her finger to the elder's mouth.

"Shh,Eonni!Youre getting me caught red handed!"She whisper-shouted,getting her sister burn glares on her back as Min Young took a peek between Jae Chan and Woo Tak.

As both men were caught in the moment,Min Young snatched her sister infront of the window where Jae Chan and Woo Tak were sitting,completely oblivious with the two's presence.

Woo Tak shoot up from him seat,holding his head as he gasped in disbelief,"Hey,Is this a transferable disease?",He questioned as Jae Chan shrugged,

"But they're one of us,too"Jae Chan pointed to the presence infront of them,Woo Tak finally acknowledging both presence of the women.

Woo Tak covered his mouth and gasp once again,getting Hong Joo to ask 'Why?' while Min Young just gave a lopsided grin.

||Nam Min Young

"But why did it have to be us,though?" She asked,getting me curious too as well the men.

"Hmm,There must be a common base between us.." Woo Tak added, The silence erupted our atmosphere but soon broke when Woo Tak snapped his fingers,making us avert our attention to him

"Were all born in the same year," He claimed,making me frown "Im not,Im like 5 years younger!"

"Oh yeah,forgot about you.." Woo Tak trailed off,hissing a little as I sent burning glares to his way.

I sigh in reflex as I opened the lid of my favorite blueberry yogurt,seeing the lid with excess yogurt,I bring it closer to my lips and licked it off the cover.

"Hey,Wait Wait,Stop!" Hong Joo exclaimed,pointing at our hands which were all licking all yogurt on the lid.

"Hang On,This must be it! We all lick the covers!" She pointed to herself and each one of us.

"Amazing!" She said,weirdly fascinated by this small similarity  making me roll my eyes.

"Come On,Everyone tends to lick the yogurt off except for the riches!" Jae Chan pointed out,having me and Woo Tak agree.

"Oh,Really?" She huffed,feeling disappointed as her guess was not right.

"But in another way though,We saved Jae Chan's brother for getting accused for murder,and We saved your hand too!" Woo Tak reminded,We agreed immediately as it is,a good fact. "Were like heroes!"

"Think about it,worse things might've happened if we didn't stop all those disasters!" Hong Joo shared,getting us to nod in agreement.

"And the Park Jun Mo case isnt even done yet,I wonder what things will occur next," I,who was silent the whole time,finally joined as Woo Tak looked over Jae Chan hesitantly.

"Well,Im sure we dont have to worry about that," Woo Tak reached over Jae Chan's shoulder,getting the latter to stop savoring his strawberry yogurt.

"Im sure Jae Chan will take care of that as long as we support him!"Woo Tak nudged,making Jae Chan drop his plastic spoon and yogurt container to the table.

"Umm...Er, You dont have to," Jae Chan replied,uncomfortably shifting on his seat.

We enjoyed out time before having to leave,I insisted on walking together with Jae Chan using my aegyo attack -which got me embarassed because I dont use my power aegyo that much- which got Hong Joo agreeing with the boys swooning over me *flips hair*.

We bid goodbye to Woo Tak as Hong Joo tagged along with Woo Tak,leaving me and Jae Chan walking together back home.

Dont get thw wrong idea! I pleaded to walk with him because I have to ask him about...something.

As it was just the two of us,It felt akward as hell that I'd always fidget with my fingers every 3 steps with took,I finally decided to break the ice and cleared my throat and turned to him,"So,I had to ask you something.."

Jae Chan hesitantly turned around me and scowl at me, " If youre telling me that you'll support me on the case then nevermind,I wouldnt want to hear it specifically from you!"

"Hey,That's not it!,Its just.."I trailed off,unsure of how to describe it in words.

"Was it,About the k-kiss?" Oh crud,he knows.

"Actually,Yes.." I replied,my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"W-What about it?"

I sigh,reddening at the process and prepared my speech attack,"Just so you know,I-It was my first kiss.."

"Okay— Wait,WHAT?!" His eyes widens as he stare up at my lips in disbelief,Here goes my speech,run away after this!

"I just want to say that,Ireallylikethatkissandyourlipswereverysoft
anddontevertriponmeagainorelseimightkickthatshinoutofyoubutthankyouitwasyouwhostolemyfirstkiss bye." I rambled and sped off into our house,locking the door firmly as I slid on the get,pondering on what I just said,Just what the hell did I just blurt out?!

(I really like that kiss and your lips were very soft and dont ever trip on me again or else I might kick that shin out of you but thank you it was you who stole my first kiss)

||Jung Jae Chan

"I just want to say that,Ireallylikethatkissandyourlipswereverysoft
anddontevertriponmeagainorelseimightkickthatshinoutofyoubutthankyouitwasyouwhostolemyfirstkiss bye."I took time to process that while she immediately dashed off at the end of her sentence.

"......but thank you it was you who stole m-my first kiss?...."My cheeks heated up like burning tomato as I realize what she meant,my heart went crazy as I gripped on it.

Nam Min Young,What are you doing to my heart?

_______________________________________

To Be Continued on Part 012

[]

"Dont let me leave,dont let me go,

Even if I bleed,just let it flow,

If I get hurt,they wont ever know,

Because Im lonely here,

And I have to grow,

Shooting stars would grant some wish,

But all I care is this pure bliss,

I wont let you go,My heart will fall

Even I have died,You just wont know"

[]