006

(Note that i skipped ep. 3-5, Hwehwe sowwyyyy
*not ashamed lololol*)

006: Save Me

||Author's Point of View

Jae chan hopelessly stared back at the stacked papers before him,staring at it as if it was his moment of death.

He sighed for the nth time today,the problems occurring endlessly absorbing it through his mind thinking of a way to get back his brother's trust but not a single bit of idea popped on his brain.

He drove his fingers across the files and grabbed the first one stacked,He read through the information and started typing with a frustrated groan escaping every 5 seconds.

His coworkers stared at him,observing his fast movement and continuous groans across the other side of their table.

Jae Chan continued to type,oblivious of the confused staring of his coworkers in front of him

Meanwhile...

Min Young was busy staring at the man beside her,obviously not noticing the look of her best friend that she had been shooting at her for quite a while but all she did was stare at the focused Jae Hoon.

Ahyeong gave up finally snapped her fingers in front of Min Young's face,making her snap out of her daze.

She immediately gave Ahyeong a sheepish smile and went back to writing the things scribbled across the board.

Ahyeong calmed and moved her head towards her notebook again,writing just like the others in the class were lazily doing.

The teacher left for a few minutes and the whole class started noises and gossips again,but one kept quite,staring at Min Young with desperate eyes.

No,not desperate for love nor desperate for friendship,the girl bit her lip and approached Min Young.

"Tch, What is this? Some kind of bull crap you're wearing,you look like an old woman!" Hyejeong started,disturbing Min Young's beautiful day dream of Jaehoon.

Min Young was annoyed,but she didn't have the courage to snap back since its the 'School's Almighty Bully and Daughter of The Principal Song Hyejeong', She had always want to dagger back but she couldn't since it would just lead her to trouble.

Hyejeong hit Min Young on the back of her head,making Min Young bump onto the textbook she was reading,harshly this second time.

She decided to drop all off and snap this girl's wrist but before she could even stand up,a hand already yanked onto Hyejeong's hair.

An only one person would dare to do that.

Kim Ahyeong.

"Hey! Do you want to die or what?! Do you want me to cut this precious hair of yours?!"Ahyeong threatens, Hyejeong yelped as Ahyeong dragged her hair over the cleaning locker and shoved her there.

Unfortunately,Their Professor saw it all and dismissed both of them,well..including Min Young,and the whole class was freed early.

The three girls stayed silent as they headed to the guidance office,the two best friends stifled their laughter as they gaze at Hyejeong's nest-like hair.

They were punished by cleaning the bathroom but Ahyeong needed to go home early because of her photoshoot, Yes,She is a rookie model.

Hyejeong sent firing glares at Min Young as she hummed while mopping the tiles around the girl's bathroom.

An satanic idea appeared on Hyejeong's mind and she smiled evilly,staring at Min Young with pure resentment.

While Min Young was cleaning with her back facing Hyejeong,The girl reached over the rocks which was furnished along with the small orchid plant and placed it on the right side behind Min Young and set her cleaning material inside the big locker.

She sneakily stand over the left side of Min Young where she was out of her sight and tapped her finger on Min Young's right shoulder.

Out of instinct, Min Young turned to the right side and the devil immediately shoved the poor girl on to the ground and ran away from her.

Min Young yelped and tripped over,the rock impacting with her knees,giving it a deep lined down wound and it started to bleed.

Min Young gasped in pain,being the brave woman she is,she tried to stand up and dropped the mop on the locker and went out after locking the bathroom.

She didn't have a choice but to walk with her bleeding knee exposed since the infirmary was already locked and she forgot to bring her first aid kit.

She let out squeaks and groans as she walked across the hallways,her knee bleeding helplessly slow but with a more agonizing pain.

||Nam Min Young

What a great timing.. (=^ T3T ^=)

As soon as I had stepped my foot out of the school grounds,heavy rain started to pour and I had to cross the street to get into the waiting shed. Great,Just great! I didn't bring my umbrella, H A H A H A.

I had to make it to the waiting shed to get a bus home but the rain was preventing me but I didnt have a choice either,once I had made sure that no vehicles were approaching, I slowly walk over the long cross walk.

But my feet interrupted me as it suddenly came bleeding even more faster,I stopped my tracks and yelped in pain as it became worse,I bent my knee to the cold ground and checked on the worsening wound.

I turned my head when I heard a beep,my eyes widened as I saw a big truck approaching,I was stunned in my position,scared an too pained to move.

This is it. I thought,i closed my eyes firmly until a hand held on my shoulder,giving all their strength to pull me up and the other hand snaked around my waist and held fabric of my cloth.

The person snatched me and carried me over the the side with them but ended up making us both fall to the ground.

I breathed heavily as I opened my eyes again,squinting until i had a clearer vision.

Its him.

He stared at me worriedly as something warm leaked over my forehead,a tear rolled down my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him close.

I felt him tense and then tighten the hug around me.

Then it all turned black.

__________________

To Be Continued on 007

[]

I'm very sorry.

I shouldn't have let your hand go that time.

I shouldn't have left you standing on that apartment.

I shouldn't have left you with a goodbye.

I'm really sorry.

I should've held you tight

I should've let you kiss me that night.

"I should've let you love me right"

[]