005

005:Black Umbrella

||Nam Min Young

"I'll be going now!" Hong Joo announced,opening the door until i stopped her.

"Where are you going Eonni?"I asked,standing up and drew closer to her.

"I'm gonna show some gratitude on the neighbor prosecutor." She proudly said as she was grinning like crazy.

"You mean..Jung Jae Chan-ssi?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Yeah!That name.."She nodded vigorously,pointing at me before retreating her smile.

"I'll be going now!" She smiled at me until I grabbed her hands as she sigh at me,turning her face around again with a blank look,"Yah,Nam Min Young,What is it?"

You can't go!Jae Chan wouldn't accept your umbrella and you'll end up getting hurt at his words,Aish..

"Eonni,can you do that another day?I have an urgent class project and I need to head to my friend's house and then go to Myungwon University.."

"So?What does it have to do to me?"

"Can you please take over my shift today?Don't worry!All you have to do is gather orders! Manager will understand, I can't ditch my morning shift because it's seriously packed in the morning but I can't skip school either!So please..Just this once?"

"But..It's gonna rain today and Jung Jae Chan didn't bring an umbrella.." She trailed off.

"I'll give it to him,he goes to Seoul Hangang District Prosecuter's office right?Then we'll take the same subway since my friend's house is located on Hangang District,so we'll surely meet..." She purses her lips,nodding slowly until she retorts again..

"Then what will I get in return?" Aish seriously this girl..

"Half of my 4 months's pay plus my pocket money" She squints her eyes as she counts with her fingers.

She gasps a little,"40,000 won?!"

I nod,she looks at me hesitantly because she knows I don't like sharing stuff,especially money.

"For real?" I rolled my eyes,biting my inner cheek and nodded.

"Okay then!" She quickly dashed off after shoving the umbrella on my hands.

I hissed as she hit it too hard,I quickly finished eating and rushed inside my room,opening the closet doors and hesitated on what I should wear but I just chose my casual coral pink off shoulder sweater,some black leggings and leather combat boots.

I grabbed my light apricot colored shoulder bag and stuffed necessary things on it,I run into the kitchen and said goodbye to my mom with a kiss,making sure to not accidentally throw the black umbrella to nowhere as I ran to the park as if my life depended on it.

I saw the little girl staring at her pig balloon that got tangled on a tree branch,looking at it as if she was about to cry,phew I'm not late.

I quickly approached the kid and kneeled in front of her,smiling at her warmly as I spoke, "Don't be sad,little girl,A tall guy with long arms will get that balloon for you,"I came closer to her an whispered "and the guy's name is Mr. Jung Jae Chan,Okay?"I smiled at her,she smiled back at me and nodded.