008

008: The Taste of Sweet Coffee?

||Nam Min Young

I slumped over the stool seat and arched my back a little,leaning my head in a comfortable way.

I sip through the hole from the green straw and let the frozen strawberry frapuccino dissolve in my tongue.

"So? What's the purpose of you forcing me to stay here when I have work? I'm gonna be late!" He started.

"Aye,That's impossible!The prosecution office opens at 8 am! And its freaking 6 am! So don't fool me! Besides,if you were truly late,you shouldn't have stayed here."I defended back

"Aish,why do you have to be smart.."He trailed off,I looked at him with small widened eyes and I knew he realized what I'm gonna ask back.

" Oh?Are you complimenting me? Or Are you emotionally transmitted to my beauty~?"I cooed while scooting closer to him with a smug smile plastered on my lips.

"Hey! Don't get the wrong idea! Aish..You and your sister isn't normal..." He hissed.

"Don't compare me to my sister! She is even triple the weirdness!"

"On second thought,I do agree on you with that" He admitted,drinking the coffee I bought for him.

"How's going on with the investigation of Park Jun Mo?" I asked,fiddling the straw around my fingers.

"Pretty stressing but were actually coming onto a good result,in other words,the investigation is going pretty well." He sigh in relief when he tasted the sweet yet strong taste of his coffee.

I smiled a little and turned back to the window,suddenly, the thought about what I said last night popped on my head once again as I turn my gaze back at him.

"J-Jae Chan-ssi..." I shyly utter.

"Hmm?" He answered, looking at my shifting eyes and stops drinking the coffee,putting it down.

"D-Do you,perhaps...remember anything that happened last night?..." He glazed his gaze away from me and cough.

"No,I don't"I clearly saw the word 'LIE' written on his face but shrugged it off anyway...

"O-ok then.."

"By the way,why are you still approaching me?didn't I tell you to ignore the dreams?" He recap at me.

"I...What?" I asked back,confused at this sudden topic.

"I told you to ignore the dreams,yet you keep on talking to me.." He cleared.

"I told you,I can't do that!"

"Just stay away from me,geez...so annoying" Ouch,am I really that annoying that almost everyone -except Cho Hee and her Mother- tells me I'm annoying?

I felt hurt so I quickly stood up,he looked over at me with raised eyebrows.

"Is it that bad to make a new friend?I was just trying to be nice to you but you're treating me like this?! It hurts,you know! Fine!If you don't want to see me anymore,I'll disappear out of your life!" I ranted out as he sat speechless

"Why does everyone think I'm annoying?" I huffed,I muttered my sentence a lot more silent but I knew he heard it as he stood up.

Good thing this floor was empty so I could screech at him with no hesitation.

"H-hey..that's not what I meant-"

"It's clearly what you meant!" I retorted and walked away,but being his arrogant self,he insisted on what he said and grabbed my wrist, forcefully turning my body around to face.

"Hey,stop over reacting on things I say,You're taking it to- are you crying?" He asked,seemingly noticing the glistening water formed on my eyes.

"I think you are.." He trailed off,loosening his tight grip on my hand but still couldn't let me go.

"You think?" I huffed in disbelief.

"It's more than you're thinking!You just don't know how it feels to get rejected by who you are.." I sobbed,clenching my fists around the hem of my shirt.

I calmed myself down and turned my body away from him,my back facing once again.

I sigh,"If you want me out of you're sight,fine. Let's
not cross in the same paths again"I felt a hard pang on my chest,suddenly regretting what I blurted but couldn't care less.

I know I probably won't be able to move myself away from him.

Like I was connected to him,on a string that I couldn't cut.

I shifted my hand away from my cloth,bracing myself as I let my feet drag me out of the scene.

Not until,He grabbed my wrist again but something happened which I wouldn't expect to occur.

As soon as he held my wrist and turn me to face him,my feet stumbled against the brown carpet as it glided to his feet,shoving it off the ground making his heavy weight push onto mine.

His weight attached to mine and I fell to the floor,I held onto the side of my head,sinking my eyes to close as I tried to hold on the pain on the back of my head.

But something felt weird somewhere else,my hands?No, My feet? No,My forehead? Close enough- wait..

My lips?

My eyes jolted awake as I finally realized BIG detail.

His body hovering over mine,his arms propped poorly on either side of my face,his head leaning close.

His lips attached to mine.

I stiffen,staring back at his widened ones,his eyebrows scrunch downwards as he looks at where we were attached.

As I felt a little uncomfortable,I slapped his right arm and signalled him to get off me,He did as I say and stood up from the awkward position,leaving my lips empty.

I silently stood up,my hand held against the ceramic railing,and held for my heart.

I panted heavily as I shot him a glare,he quietly gulp and look away from my firing gaze,his manliness melting from my burning aura.

"S-Stoo trying to stop me on walking again,okay?" He nods upwards and then moves away a little.

I took the opportunity to slip out of the situation and went back to work,The memory of it sending goosebumps over my body.

I still can't stop myself from going away..

_____________________________

To Be Continued on 009

[]
I stare at the knife,aimlessly dangling around my skin before ending up in my chest.

"I'm sorry,but I can't hold on anymore"

With those last words,I thrust the knife into my skin,the piercing sensation becoming bearable.

"I should have been more quicker.."
[]

(Its becoming dark like my future XD)