007

007: Double Shot Americano w/ Hazelnut Syrup

||Nam Min Young

I gulped down the water inside the transparent glass cup that I had been staring on for a while.

I placed the glass onto our wooden table as I noticed So Yoon's stares when I lifted my gaze up.

I gave her a questioning look by raising my eyebrows at her but all she did was shrug at me before going back on washing plates.

It was actually my duty for cleaning the house today since it's kind of like my weekly day off but looks like I have some company so might as well take some small advantage.

So Yoon couldn't go to school today because of a big storm coming so they had to occur an suspension,Mom and So Yoon's mother were at the restaurant along with Hong Joo Eonni so only me and So Yoon were left on the house.

I finished sweeping the floor and wiping the windows so I retrieved the cleaning materials inside the cleaning closet.

So Yoon insisted on finishing the rest of the cleaning that I'm supposed to do,She was obviously doing this as showing gratitude but keep on firing back that she was doing this because she was bored, oh whatever.

I fought against the urge of bumping my head onto the surface of the mirror as I tried to remember what I said yesterday,I do remember what happen before I had fainted but I couldn't seem to grasp what I told him before my vision turned black.

I sigh frustratedly before opening my closet wide and struggled to pick an outfit,I still had a morning shift on the cafe that's why I'm awake early in the morning.

I couldn't pick what to wear so I just went for a grey button down blouse and a simple tight denim jeans.

I grabbed my porcelain shoulder bag after tying my hair into a neat fishtail braid and brushing on a light apricot blush.

I wen to tell So Yoon some simple rules since I can't trust a kid alone in our house,wandering around ( -.- )

After that,I left her with the spare key on her hand and some directions on the way to our restaurant before leaving to head inside the cafe.

I cowered my head down since I was 10 minutes late,our manager is super strict that if the coffee tasted 0.0000001 bland,he'd kept on nagging at you the whole day.

I went into the door located at the corner of the cafe,I searched for my locker and entered the password of the lock and then slid the brown apron into my chest and the other required accessories before sneakily replacing Cho Hee onto the cashier counter.

She chuckles at me before moving into the other counter beside me,I lifted my head up to greet the upcoming customers and took their order,smiling brightly like a fool i am.

I tapped across the cashier board as the customers came and left,A high school girl approached me then ordered tons of food,next she requested for a take out then lastly left with arrogance,Geez...kids these days...

I lifted my gaze up into the next customer's face with a wide grin but immediately turned the grin into an annoyed frown,what a great timing.

He cleared his throat as I looked away," Your order?"

"Huh?"

"Are you deaf? I said what is your order!" He clicked his tongue at me and hissed a little, "Goodness,so rude.."

His voice is triggering the hell out of me.

"Ill order-"

"Double Shot Americano with Hazelnut Syrup,Correct? Go choose a seat upstairs."

"But its a take-"

"JUST DO IT,JAE CHAN-SSI."

His shoulders flinch on my sudden raising of voice and i just stared at him with a death stare,He finally heaved a sigh before obeying me and went to search a free seat.

I took his order from the kitchen and went to request something from my best friend real quick, "Cho Hee-ah..Can you spare me some time? I need to deal with something.." I trailed of my sentence as I glance over the table upstairs,filled with a presence of a man.

I turned to look back at her before quivering a sheepish smile,raising both of my hands with my fingers up, "Just 10 minutes?"

She squinted her eyes at me and purses her lips which were squirming 'Just one more time!' before scoffing at me and finally nodding in agreement.

I gave her a bright smile and grabbed the coffee cup and frapuccino on my hand,on my way to the stairs.

I took off the cap from my head and let my hair fall back,my hazel chest length hair swiftly sliding off the tight pressure of the hair tie.

I patted my hair softly before clearing my throat behind the man I ordered to forcefully wait and sit as he turned his head and set his gaze upon me, raising his eyebrows as if I'm a stranger.

But one spot caught my eye, a spot on his forehead was brightening red as I gasp "Ommo, You have a wound in your forehead!"

His lips parted a little as his finger raised up to cover it last minute but I had noticed a same spot on that point finger and hissed in shock, "Your fingers too!"

"Ah-hah, Just ignore that, it happened when I was cooking breakfast-"I noticed the brown paper bag sitting on the table then I cut him off my grabbing the paper bag and held out the pack of band aids and wound care bottle -Forgot what it's called, whoops-.

"I-i can do it by myself-"I didn't let him finish his words once again as my fingers parted the hair covering the reddish spot on his forehead, "Oh my,It turned into a blister!"I hurriedly opened the cap of the bottle and poured some of it's liquid - like soft substance then tapped it gently onto the blistering red spot.

I opened the pack of band aids and grabbed the green one,opening the coverage paper then sticking the band aid into his forehead.

I patted the middle part with my two fingers before throwing the excess paper on the table,I grabbed the coffee he ordered on the table and tossed it over his hand,luckily not spilling it.

I pushed over a black stool from underneath the table and sat on the seat.

----------------------
Okay this chapter is too long,continue on 008!

[NO PREVIEWS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!]