CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(Third Person's Pov)

Nothing but frustration filled Roman. His jaw seemed to be permanently clenched, as a scowl played on his face. It was as if the horses knew he wasn't in a good mood and kept their neighs and hays to a minimal. You could easily tell by the way he roughly moved around the place, absently showing off his anger.

There were reasons behind his current state. Reasons as to why he felt like bashing his fists repeatedly into his punching bag, just to relieve that anger and take out just a little. He wanted nothing more than those emotions to disappear into non-existent.

But they couldn't.

Because every damn time he closed his eyes, she would appear into his mind. A picture would be painted of her beautiful, soft face. Those enticing blue orbs would stare back at him as her pink lips tempted him to have a vast amount of erotic thoughts, he shouldn't dare have.

He was helpless. He knew it was wrong of him to think in such a way, not only because of the town and it's messed up rules, but because she was so innocent compared to him. Not only was she innocent in the way she was so soft spoken, but also in the way she had never been touched by another man.

That spiked something up inside of Roman. Something he had never felt before and was so unfamiliar with, it scared him. He couldn't quite describe it perfectly, but it felt like this odd urge to protect her... He felt strangely possessive of her, yet wanted to do things that contradicted him completely

Anna, she was completely adorable. Yet so majestically sexy to him. He hadn't crossed a single female, until Anna, which managed to make him laugh so often and that without trying. She just had this natural aura which relaxed him. That made him feel so comfortable and just... peaceful.

When Roman had left his previous town, that was exactly what he was in search for. To be able to feel relaxed in his new surroundings and not have to worry about his taunting thoughts connected to his past. And he could truthfully say, it was only when he was around Anna was that able to occur.

Snapping out of his heated thoughts, Roman raked a hand through his hair. It was an action he done so often in order to remind him not to do anything stupid. To think, before he did. Though the only thing that he wanted to really do all revolved around Anna.

He fantasised about her, a countless amount of times over the past weeks. He wondered how it would feel to trail his fingers and lips across her soft, smooth skin. He wondered how her plump lips would feel pressed against his, across his entire body. And how her bare body would feel beneath his.

The neigh which escaped Jane snapped him back into reality. His member throbbed at the painful torture his mind managed to put him through. It was what drove him to frustration. Sexual frustration. 

But what drove him to anger was the fact Anna was completely off limits. Thinking about her in such a manner was the furthest he could get. No matter how bad he lusted after her, to feel the tiniest bit of her - he knew it wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Or ever.

Although, he did know she felt the same way he felt about her. He had seen how she watched him, the way her blue eyes followed the movement of his lips as he spoke. He had seen how they trailed across his inked arms and bare skin whenever on display. And he had also witnessed the effect he had on her. The way her breaths would pick up as he closed the distance between. Not to forget the continuous times her face would burn red with blush.

Roman groaned. This wasn't helping him at all. It only provoked him to further think of her in an erotic manner. To imagine how her sensual little body would feel in his hands. Against his lips. It only tempted him to think wrongly.