CHAPTER FIFTEEN

(Third Person's Pov)

The tension in the small, barely lit room was noticeable. Nothing but silence filled the air as they both registered what was happening. Her body still sat in between his parted legs, his front pressed against her back, hands resting against her waist as his mouth was just inches away from her bare neck.

Anna tensed. 

She couldn't believe that she had all so foolishly let out a moan. Her womanhood throbbed with desire as she tried her hardest to wrap her head around that she was aroused, and that from the man sitting right behind her and his soft lips meeting with her neck just seconds ago. As well as the close proximity she was so unfamiliar with.

Roman tensed. 

He couldn't quite comprehend that fact he had lost control. He was the one to suggest that she sat down in-front of him, and milk the cow who he was having trouble with - but what he didn't expect, was for her to smell so sweet and tempting. Her shampoo's fragrance rested in his nostrils, the sweet scent driving him crazy and when he saw her smooth skin, he couldn't hold back from touching, tasting it.

The two didn't dare move. It was as if both of them had hit a hiatus and were stuck in that state. 

Anna was fearful to move, though inwardly she desperately wanted to get away from the seductive man and forget what had happened. She knew she had done wrong by breaking so many of the towns rules. She knew what had happened couldn't be erased but she couldn't help but wish that what had happened, hadn't. That she was still pure.

Roman, on the other hand, was in a state of self conflict. One part of him wanted nothing more than to push Anna against the wall and have his way with her, as he had fantasied about for days now. The other part of him wanted Anna to jump away from him, to never once look back and ran as far away from him as she could. Because Roman believed he would never be good enough for her.

Breathless, Anna decided she could no longer take sitting in this stance for so long. Without another thought, she pushed herself away from him. Roman, in surprise from her sudden movement, let his hands slip away from where they were wrapped around her waist, confused at her movement.

Her heart thumped fast behind her chest and with shaky legs, she forced herself to move away from him, not knowing where she was going exactly, but just somewhere away from here. From him. Because Anna knew deep down, she couldn't let what happened occur again or for it to progress into something much more forbidden.

Roman's brows furrowed as his jaw absently clenched tightly. His eyes followed Anna, explicitly feeling the loss of her body pressed against his front, missing the warmth and sweet scent which filled his nostrils. He was in a daze of surprise, it only hitting him Anna was running away when her feet began carrying herself towards the door.

His actions were hurried and fast. He jumped onto his feet, frustration and desire fuelling his system. His member throbbed. The closeness of Anna's body, the sweetness of her scent and the softness of her skin all led to arousal to build inside of him. He was lustful and hungry after Anna's untouched body. He had tortured himself enough with the erotic thoughts revolving around Anna, and now that he had felt just a little of her - he wanted more.

Wordlessly, his hands reached forward, grasping onto Anna's wrist and twirling her around. No thought was put to his next action, pushing her against the wall and caging her in, using his body as a barrier. He stared down at her, her blue orbs wide as they peered up at him.

"Dove credi di andare?" He roughly questioned her, eyes narrowed and jaw tightly clenched.

Where do you think you're going?