1

The bulky man had sweat dripping down his arms and he was grunting. His deep voice growled, "Please, let me take a break.." But the small but tough Louis hovered over the man, chuckling softly, "Can't even handle it, huh?"

The mans face became red and he scoffed. "It's my first time! At least be gentle!"

"I'm doing your fucking tattoo how is a needle gonna go gentle." Louis snorted. The man rolled his eyes and kept whimpering. "Is it done? Almost? Halfway?"

Louis wiped the stray ink on the mans back with a clean cloth as he chuckled. "Now it is."

Louis admired his inked artwork.

A giant skull who's eyes were blazing on fire and mouth gaping open, had an emerald colored snake with a red and brown pattern on its back slithering through the skulls mouth. It's fangs were bared, and it's tail wrapped around the skulls head.

Louis grunted in approval and began to wrap the tattoo after he showed the man, who loved it.

The man payed Louis and went on his way. Louis went to the restroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

His hair swooped over his eyebrows, although his beanie held down his messy hair. His black Skate Tough tank top defined his muscles and his chest, while his black skinny jeans made his skinny legs look small as usual. The tank top made his tattoos visible as well.

Wow, i'm getting taller, he thought to himself.

He splashed water on his face and walked out to the front where Zayn sat at the front desk.

"Did you see that guy? He walked out like nothing happened," Zayn laughed.

Louis shakes his head as he grabbed a water bottle from the cooler that's nearby the desk. He took a swig and laughed. "He's a pussy. That dude was bigger than me, as well."

Zayn was gonna say something else but the phone rang. He spun in his chair and grabbed the phone. "The Devils Ink, how may I help you?" He nodded and often said "Yeah," or "Got it,"

"Oi, Loueh. You got anymore appointments tomorrow?" Louis shook his head. "Not that i remember." Zayn nodded and continued the call. "Yeah, he can take you at Monday....Yeh, you too, mate."

He hung up. "You got a Harry Styles coming in at 3 on the dot tomorrow, Lou." The other boy nodded. "Okay. Weird name but okay."

But little did he know that some weird things will happen because of that name.