7

Louis loved watching the movie Magic Mike, but he never thought he'd see it in person.

On the main stage in the front of the entrance, the light glowed a neon blue color as a man with dark brown hair and a blond highlight going down the middle grind on the stage. Many threw a bunch of dollar bills and whooped as he teased the audience by pulling up his shirt softly.

Louis wanted to watch more, but Liam tugged his arm and pulled him away from the main stage.

Instead, they went to a stage with neon green lights and hurried to sit at the front.

"This is the Irish twink I told you about, Lou. Watch him, he's good." They both sat and Louis scanned the crowd.

Some of the audience were women giggling to each other while there were some men with a friend or by themselves, drinking.

Louis' attention shot back to the stage as a loud voice boomed over the stages speaker. "Ladies and Gentleman! Coming to the stage is the ladies...and men's golden child, Lucky Charm!"

Everyone cheered while Louis just clapped softly. He didn't understand why he was so nervous, but he didn't mind.

The Irish twink came out, strutting in a skater boy outfit. He smiled at the crowd and started to unbutton his pants, making the group of women in the back go nuts. But he stopped and instead ripped off his shirt like it was paper.

Liam bit his lip at the boy and smirked as the performer winked at Liam. Louis was honestly shocked.

Lucky Charm then began to slowly take off his pants, on beat to the music playing until they were finally off.

He began to grind on the floor, making everyone run up and throw money at him. Liam did it too and Louis laughed and pulled out his wallet, throwing some too.

This went on until the song was over. After, the boy went off stage and went over to Liam giving a sweaty hug.

"Hey there, Payne. Brought a friend?" he said with his thick Irish accent.

"Yup. It's his first time. He was always curious on how a strip club was like, so I wanted to show him."

The boy looked at Louis and giggled. "He's cute! He looks innocent." He smiled at the boy. "I'm Niall," he greeted as he held out his hand.

Louis shook it. "I'm Louis. You did great up there." he smiled.

"Thanks. Thank you for paying me, too." he winked at Louis.

Louis couldn't help but blush. Niall giggled. "Enjoying Angels Corner?" he asked.

"It's....new to me." Louis softly laughed. Liam snorted. "Don't act innocent. You watch porn all the time but when you're face to face with a stripper you get all nervous."

Louis squinted at Liam as Niall laughed the most contagious laugh making Liam laugh.

"It's perfectly okay. It takes time to actually enjoy a strip club." Niall reassured Louis.

He smiled at Niall.

It was weird that all of Louis' life, he always saw strippers as lustful people who cared about sex. But now he just saw it as them doing a job that no one really understands.

Louis had a weird new respect for strippers.

"You two should really go see Bad Boy Edward. He's literally the best stripper here."

Louis looked over at Liam. "Sure, lets go!"

But Liam looked at Niall with a look of urgency. "Uh, I think we should leave."

"Why? We're having a good time." Louis said. Niall modded giving Liam a weird look. "Yeah, why the rush? Come on, i'll go with you guys!" He smiled at the two as he grabbed their hands and led them to a room secluded from the rest of the stages.

It gave a weird ominous feeling with the neon red lights glowing. All the men in there were smoking cigarettes and looked like they were twenty to forty years old.

The music playing wasn't as hip hop and crazy like the rest, it was just a beat with no lyrics.

The men including Liam, Louis and Niall found a seat near the back since the rest of the front seats were taken.

The boys chatted for a bit until the music became louder, which quieted the men in the room.

Louis watched as the black curtains parted and a boy wearing fishnets and heels walked out. He wore a black mask and his hair was pulled back into a bun. The boy also wore a black silk robe that was tied tightly.

Louis liked what he saw.

The boy dropped down low and slowly raised back up, his hand in his hair.

The men watched like a lion hunting their prey, whooping at the boy and saying remarks like "God," or "Sexy,"

Louis was all into it until the robe was pulled off.

A giant butterfly on the boys stomach above his belly button was visible and the birds on his chest made Louis' stomach drop.

________________

April Fools, I wasn't gonna post on Monday or Tuesday ;)