10

20 ignored texts later, Louis was getting in his apartment. He sighed, filled with frustration. What made everything worse was how messy his flat was.

He shrugged it off and walked to his bedroom to the shower. He set his phone as he walked in and started to take off his clothes.

Holding his stomach, Louis glanced at the mirror.

"I look so chubby," he pouted. He quickly turned from the mirror and turned on the shower waiting for it to warm up.

"It's just how the mirror is angled anyway."

Well, he hoped.

Everything that happened an hour ago raced through Louis' mind. It replayed over and over again, making Louis think to himself what would've happened if he didn't find out about Harry until they maybe started to date.

Many more scenarios played in Louis head as he stepped in the shower and relaxed in the warm water. 

He closed his eyes and shut out those thoughts and just drowned out those worries with singing Chandelier  to himself.

Louis was about to get to the chorus until his phone cut him off.

It rang obnoxiously, making Louis groan and carefully step out the shower to grab it.

An irritated noise came out of Louis' mouth as the name

Harry 🖕🏼

popped up on his phone. Part of him wanted to answer and just hear Harry's voice while another part of him wanted to throw his phone into the shower.

But knowing himself, he answered.

"Yes?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Louis! Why haven't you been texting me back? Is everything okay?"

It was obvious that Harry was concerned about Louis, but Louis didn't care. He continued to be stubborn and full of attitude. It was a habit he couldn't control.

"Why are you even talking to me right now? I should've blocked you."

Harry sighed.

"Louis, just calm down-"

"I'm gonna have to stop you there, big guy. Why should I calm down when I find out that a guy i'm so confident in being with is a stripper and he doesn't even tell me anything. I wouldn't be as mad as I am now if you didn't tell me, Harry."

There was a long pause and it was so long to the point where it started to become uncomfortable being on the phone.

But, Harry finally spoke.

"I know how you feel, but please just give me a second chance. You won't regret it, Louis. Please."

Louis wanted to say yes so bad, but he knew if he did that could hurt him. So he stood his ground.

"I'll think about it. Talk to you later."

He hung up before Harry could say anything, which made Louis feel like a dick.

But he couldn't. Not after Josh, he couldn't let another person hurt him again and again. He needed to stand his ground. It made Louis feel good that he stood up for himself.

As a reward, Louis went to his freezer, pulled out his Rocky Road BlueBell ice cream, and turned on Netflix to watch Big Mouth.

__________________

i am the worst at keeping up with updates. smh.

bUT SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WHICH MEANS MORE UPDATES THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD

OOH SHOULD I DO LIKE A QUESTION OF THE DAY OR SOMETHING TO MAKE THINGS MORE EXCITING LOL

Anyway i hope you all had a very good day and .....

I LOVE YALL BYE ❤️🌺🌺🍓🍓🌺❤️🌺❤️🌺🌺🍓❤️🌺🌺❤️🍓🌺🍓❤️❤️🍓🌺🍓🍓🍓🌺🍓❤️